Victor

Victor's first battalion application

+1

Without a question, one of the best picks for this position. Your rank in 327th alone sets you out as a good candidate, seeming as not many people will achieve the rank of EXO. Another thing is being a member of ARC. Being an 327th ARC, you know what it takes for frontlines to succeed and working with RC in the past allows you to have more knowledge then other people who have applied.

I do have a few things to mention however. Firstly, as far as I am aware, 327th has been your regiment and you haven't really gone away from it. I will grant that you have been in 501st and have joined in with trainings but that is more frontline training. I would suggest working with a midline or support regiment to fully understand what they have to go through to make yourself a better and more strong leader in the eyes of everyone.

Overall good work. In my eyes, you would be a perfect candidate for battalion. Just work on those small things and you will be perfect.

Good luck,

-Connor/Breatoking

Denied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------