Ravolta

Ravolta's 2nd Staff Application

In Game Name: GM Colonel Ravolta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91532453

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: Nope, but I want to.

In-game rank: GM Colonel, Platinum VIP

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: Nope, not in staffing RP.

Playtime: 6 Weeks and some hours.

Predicted time on server per week: I have been kinda inactive in the past 2 weeks. If I would get staff, I'd put GMOD SWRP as my main game again: 60 - 65 hours.

Warns/bans: Not a single one ( I did not even get arrested a single time).

Do you use a microphone: Yes, indeed.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: My goal is first of all to earn experience on staffing RP servers. Additionally, I want to improve the server and to help out on peak times and off peak times.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I am experienced with the use of ULX, as I have some experience with staffing servers: I have been a senior mod on a GMOD TTT Server (It was a german crybaby server, but anyway). If I do mistakes, I'll ask others "How could I improve, what could I do better". I developed from being the most toxic prick on the server to a (in my opinion) nice dude who you can talk with. I can learn from others and I am taking the rules seriously. I also am able to reflect my actions, I am mature and I think before I take action.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): As I already mentioned in the "Why do you stand out among other candidates:", I am reliable, especially when I have fun doing my stuff. Even tho' I haven't been to active in the past 2 weeks, mostly because I am bored, I would go full focus on SWRP and fix my activity, as I actually got to do stuff again (GM is kinda dead, when I was Temp EXO, there wasn't really stuff to do except for tryouts). I have a lot of experience and knowledge on the server when it comes to IC- and OOC-Rules, as I have been around for half a year now. I am pretty sure that I'd benefit from my Senior-Mod period on that TTT server, especially in the use of ULX.

When I first joined the server with my friends Sanders and Strupple, we wanted to be the perfect CT minges. Our first map was the Venator Extensive, and we just wanted to press the hyperspace button. Now, we all developed to serious but humorous guys that actually want to achieve something on the server and meet some nice people.

As I never got arrested on any job, warned or banned for any rule breaking, I think that I could be a good staff member, as I obviously take the rules serious, but I am not toxic and warn/ban everyone because they called someone stupid in OOC. I am confident that I know how to react to the biggest minges as well as on normal people with easy or even complicated problems.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes, I am aware, but I don't hope that if I get staff that this would ever be necessary. 

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: If I would've been SOD in that situation, I of course would not care, as I am not an actual RP Character as SOD. If I would've been Colonel or Temp EXO, I would not care either except if he does not salute me after I ordered him to. If he would not salute me then, I would remind him of both rules calling CPL+ sir and saluting to 2nd LT+.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I would apologize to Staff Management/ to Staff Hierarchy, I would give a reason for me not doing my duties and I would try to do twice as much in the next week.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: There are two different scenarios:
If I wouldn't like the person because of his actions or behavior, I would ask someone that knows that person better than me for advise.
If I wouldn't like the person because of his work, or the way he is staffing the server, I would talk to him directly.
I would NEVER put anyone I don't like into any disadvantages. I would NOT treat him differently.

Anything else: wgswrp

Edited by Ravolta
removed typos

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

+1

His toxicity has improved massively, being allowed Temp EXO twice in a row and performing well.

Decent app.

Does his responsibilities in GM to the best of his abilities and has achieved numerous medals.

Now he has sorted himself out, i really do think Ravolta would make a good member of staff.

Best of luck

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel