✪Kanser CS.MONEY

SD app because Why not?

In Game Name:Simon Zakaev

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:5787338

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:Head Of External Affairs and Site Director before it was WL and also I recently got accepted to Internal Security Department

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:Because I have seen myself as an good SD when it was not WL and I also proven myself at other WL Site Administartion jobs with HOEA with theses thing I see myself as a good SD and as events and times I have proven to be a calm and level headed person with listening to evryone but ruling with the sword of justice with carrying the scale at my other hand with my eyes being blindfolded only listening to the truth and I can prove myself that I as an HOEA can operate the Site that I will assigned and since I will be focusing on the Site Administration I can see myself as an good Site Director

What role does the Site Director have on the site?The Role that the SD plays is he takes care of the Security, Breaches and general situations happening in the Site that he was designated and he also has multiple CL4 accesses at multiple locations and he only responds to the O5 council. The General Job for the Site Director has been considered to control the site and give out general orders to keep the Site Functioning with him being gone there will massive uncontrolled disasters and raids from the GOIs but the Site Director is here to maintain the order of the Site 

What is the O5 Council?:the O5 Council is a council formed with 13 people to rule over the SCP Foundation with their special given designations with every single one of them having their own unique abilities the O5 Council takes their decisions by a voting system such as in the UN and they will take up on huge problems such as XK-Class end of the world scenario and they also command certain departments such as the MTF or the Research Department and the O5 keeps their identites always secret just to preserve the secrecy and they can access to certain SCP files and they also command the SD and everyone under their command because they are Cleareance 5 with the ability to open the Alpha Warhead

Edited by ✪Kanser CS.MONEY

Note

---------------------------

Just saying, this app looks like it was made in 10 minutes. It has no punctuations, tons of Typoes, extremely vague at parts, and some questions are either not fully answered, completely wrong, or weirdly written for no reason. 

Fix this app.  

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Cons:

- Past leadership positions are weak

- Doesn't really grasp what SD does (close but not quite)

- Has really small knowledge on the O5 council

Pros:
- I mean its long which is better than half of the SD apps

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

Since I really don't want to leave people waiting I am going to begin responding before I get my tags otherwise these will start to rot in the sun.

Simon Zakev unfortunately your application for site director is being DENIED.

As the councilor responsible for site directors I do not believe you are yet ready for this position. Your application is still quite messy. I would have also liked you to go into more details about the SDs responsibilities and a nitpick being that ISD is not a leadership position. But if you tidy up your app and add tad bit more detail I'd be willing to give you a chance. Re-Apply in a week.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

Edited by Fixer