STEAM_0:0:67108923

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: 
Nope i am not.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): 
Platinum VIP LT Colonel

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: 
No, i have not.

Playtime: 
2 weeks, 2 day, 7 hours, 41 minutes and around 12 seconds (from the point writing this)

Predicted time on server per week: 
A minimum of 64 hours.

Warns/bans: 
None.

Do you use a microphone: 
Yes i do.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: 
I aim to be there for anyone who needs staff, while also show them the same respect and kindness that everyone else has shown me.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: 
I stand out because i'm brutally honest, i'm always working as hard as i can, additionally i seek to learn and improve myself. Furthermore i'm very driven to excel in any position i am placed. I am also on until very very late, so i can help people out at those times aswell.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): 
I'm honest and upfront, i try my best, i stand by my word, i never back down from anything. 
I will dedicate as much time and effort as i possibly can for the server. 
I will answer as many claims as possible when needed, like in events when other staff might be busy or just to enjoy the event and not take claims all the times and miss the event. 
I don't mind helping with any type of situation. For example i have heard from reliable sources that people don't like taking claims for sims because they take a lot of work. I am the type of guy who does not mind doing those. 
When I take a claim for RDM for example, i will go through as much evidence as possible in order to make the right decision. 
I will always have the server's best interest at heart, and will show everyone the same kindness as the staff members have shown me. 
I always learn from my mistakes and i strive to never make them again. 
I always get the work done I have been assigned to. 
I always stay neutral in situations, even if it involves acquaintances or someone i dislike. i am strict when it comes to rules, but not too strict that i won't negotiate. 
I am very calm in stressful situations and it is very rare that i get affected by someone/something. i can take things very serious, but i can also take a joke and vibe. 
I am not one to abuse powers, nor am i one to do something out of distress or any type of situation that makes me lose my cool.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: 
yes i understand, and it's nothing but fair.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: 
Nothing. It's not against any of the server rules to not salute someone, plus as a Staff on Duty they won't be able to see you, as you'll be invisible and in noclip most of the time. And I also won’t use any of my powers on someone like slaying them. 

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: 
Hopefully this won't happen as i will do anything i can to avoid it, but if it does then i will do my best to catch up with my duties and put more effort into completing them. 

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: 
I will keep it to myself, as my personal opinion about anyone is not something that will get in between of my work. If it does affect my ability to do my work, I will contact a higher up to help me out.

Anything else: 
WGSWRP

Thank you for reading my application.