BUMBLE

UnBan Request

Template

My In-Game name: Bumble (resigned a while back so no rank)

STEAMID:
https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033684291    STEAM_0:1:536709281

Steam Name: Spy

What is the reason for your ban: Don't know for sure

How long were you banned for: Perma

Name of the staff member who banned you: The ban was done automatically

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: When I first played on this server (1/2 years ago) I used to be a massive retard and made CGs life hell and obviously I got banned (by Brandon I think). However, around last christmas I started playing again (different steam account, you can get around steam bans by deleting a few files) but I stopped minging and joined CT. I made CT elite and stayed in it about half a year till I got CT MJR, then I quit because I was about to go back to university so I wouldn't have time to play enough to actually contribute to the regiment. I had an evening free a few days ago so I thought I'd go see some of the old CT boys and I left my computer when it was downloading the huge content files, but when I came back I had the perma ban (asssuming automatically due to IP/similar steam account to banned one). I can see why I was banned, and it was obviously wrong of me to circumnavigate the original ban with the new steam account, but I think I deserve a chance considering how much I contributed to the server since and how I've showed I am no longer mingy.

Evidence: Yes I used to be a retard on the server a while back but hopefully my 6 months dealing with ETs in CT shows my commitment, and I've never been bad since. If you need some evidence I guess you could ask some people who are still active what their opinion is on this, like Krowly McKnight Silent Maln Purple or anyone else that knew me. Thanks.

spacer.png

Whilst you clearly have been commited enough to improving your past behaviour and taking on greater responsibilities which is admirable and proves that you aren't here to minge, bypassing an existing ban does result in a permaban like this, even if you were behaving well. SMT will have to decide whether your ban ends up getting revoked but imma give it a +1 since you definitely seemed competent when you were on the server and your ban isn't really due to misbehaviour.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

Accepted

Sorry for the long wait, i just wanted to go over with the rest of hierarchy since this is a special request. Since this happened a quite some time ago and you've gotten some feedback we'll allow you back on the server. If we find you doing this again you will obv be permbanned but you seem to have built up some trust. 

spacer.pngspacer.png