MonkyMan

Why I Bungaloo should be unbanned for a false reason.

My In-Game name:  CT 5512 Bungaloo

STEAMID:  STEAM_0:1:92665527

Steam Name:  MonkyMan

What is the reason for your ban:  I was banned for "Avoiding Arrest" 

How long were you banned for:  3 days

Name of the staff member who banned you:  Doesn't Say.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:  I should be unbanned because when I was "Avoiding Arrest" My internet/ Abusive Father threatened to turn off my router if I didn't turn my PC off due to me being loud. I then DC due to me being scared because he has hit me multiple times in the past.

Evidence: I have 3 friends as witnesses and I don't want to say more about my personal life.

While I really do not hope what you have said is not true. Not that I do not believe you it is just one of them things hard to believe. However it does happen. 

It is only 3 days so it should be ok and isn't too long and probably won't be accepted before the ban I am afraid but I hope things are alright.

If you need to DC for a valid reason while in the brig, Inform Staff. I am sure they will understand with a Valid reason.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

2 hours ago, Solaire said:

While I really do not hope what you have said is not true. Not that I do not believe you it is just one of them things hard to believe. However it does happen. 

It is only 3 days so it should be ok and isn't too long and probably won't be accepted before the ban I am afraid but I hope things are alright.

If you need to DC for a valid reason while in the brig, Inform Staff. I am sure they will understand with a Valid reason.

I wish that it wasn't true too but it is and I do understand if personal issues have nothing to do with it at all but I just wanted to inform the staff that it happened. I also forgot another thing to include in my request. When I was attempting to do the event I was given an order by a higher CT and I followed it and once I got to where he told me to go I tabbed out due to my friends being loud in discord so I can hear him more clearly. He then arrested me for not following orders and then gave me no time to explain why I wasn't listening.  And I wasn't hoping for a complete unban I was just hoping for some time off the 3-day ban due to my friends enjoying the server and me wanting to enjoy it with them.

5 hours ago, MonkyMan said:

I wish that it wasn't true too but it is and I do understand if personal issues have nothing to do with it at all but I just wanted to inform the staff that it happened. I also forgot another thing to include in my request. When I was attempting to do the event I was given an order by a higher CT and I followed it and once I got to where he told me to go I tabbed out due to my friends being loud in discord so I can hear him more clearly. He then arrested me for not following orders and then gave me no time to explain why I wasn't listening.  And I wasn't hoping for a complete unban I was just hoping for some time off the 3-day ban due to my friends enjoying the server and me wanting to enjoy it with them.

Another Thing to add to my case I'm not sure if he's an Admin but Hardeep reported me to an admin and I was informed by friends that he was intoxicated whilst doing so.

The most likely case is that your ban will expire before this request gets accepted/denied. It wasn't a very long ban.

11 hours ago, MonkyMan said:

Hardeep reported me to an admin and I was informed by friends that he was intoxicated whilst doing so.

🤔

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif