Mort

Morts Staff Application

IGN: Mort

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331295877/

Are you currently staff in any other server or WG server: No

In-game rank: Platinum VIP, Jedi Senior Guardian.

Have you got experience in staffing in other RP servers: Yes, i was O5-5 in a SCP RP server.

Playtime: 2w

Predicted time on server per week: I am in a LOA until 13/5, but last time i saw it, it was 219h per 2 weeks

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you use a microphone: Yes and it's easy to understand

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I aim to be a nice Staff, i used to be someone that is really mean, but i changed, once i saw a staff member, whoose name i dont remember who was extremely nice with me and i felt really comfortable, so i would like to be someone like him, someone that gives the same type of feeling, and i also aim to be helpfull.

Why do you stand among other candidates: Im currently in a LOA like i mentioned before, but when i am not in a LOA i am extremely active, try to be as nice and helpfull as possible, and i try to avoid toxic behaviours, yes i had a problem in the past being toxic, but i changed.

Why should we pick you to staff our server: Because of my very good activity, i am someone that is really active and participates in most of the events, either as CE or as Jedi, but i am there, also my current behaviour is not bad at all, i try to help people as much as possible, despite their rank and experience, i also consider myself someone that knows when to be joking and vibing, but i also know when to be serious and play as my character be it Jedi or be it Clone, i also have a good performance in both clones and Jedi, i did get striked once as a Jedi for being disrespectfull towards 2 CTs that were in the Jedi caves, but the strike should already be over and i learned from that experience, since i did not got allowed in Guardian or a path that i cant say because of said behaviour, so i decided to change that, and also i have 1w and 5 days playtime which doesnt seem to be much but actually is more than it looks like, im not playing 24/7, i've been in the server since i think 2 months or 1 and i think that's a good amount of experience someone could have.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes, i do

If a trooper didn't salute you, what do you do: I dont do anything, Staff member is a OOC role so therefore clones should not salute them.

You haven't done your duties as a staff member as much as you should 1 week, how do you handle this: I would try to avoid doing so by writing a LOA before having to stop getting on the server for X amount of time, but in the scenario that i dont done my duties i would try to explain the reason of why i didnt and i would apologize for my lack of activity as a Staff Member and try do not make the same mistake again.

You don't like a Staff Member, how do you handle this: I would not do anything about it, everyone is one way or another, if i dont like someone i would keep it to myself or tell it (without toxicity) to close server friends that i know that i cant trust.

Anything else: WGSWRP

Edited by Mort

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

You did get striked for being disrespectful in Jedi and not only that but you only have a week playtime. You aren't a particularly high rank in Jedi neither. Maybe play a bit longer and improve a bit.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

Neutral

Good application

Only 1w and 5 days playtime

Got striked for discrespect once

I recommend you reapply when you get around 3 weeks playtime and when you get a high rank in jedi.

Edited by BattleCat
changed sth in app

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

28 minutes ago, Mort said:

Predicted time on server per week: I am in a LOA until 13/5, but last time i saw it, it was 219h per week

If you are able to be active for 219 hours per week, then I believe you should get Senior Admin right off the bat.

219 hours are equal to 9.125 days, so it is impossible to have that many hours.

Playtime and word count is too low.

Past Ranks

Cadet

wf2hj52.gif

- Not that experienced with the server

- Got striked for disrespect which doesn't paint the best picture

-  Even if the amount you gave was split in half, 109.5 hours a week is around 4 days. This is still incredibly unrealistic.

My advice is try to get your playtime up and get a higher rank in Jedi to show you are commited. The try and put a bit more effort into your application and you will stand a beter chance.

Good Luck anyways!

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

Denied

Other candidates have proven to be a better suit for a staff position, this does not mean you are not fit for the role but due to the high amount of applications we had to pick who was deemed the best options.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png