Kian Raanvik

SCP 096

RP Name: Kian Raanvik

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77069225

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] : 4w-5w PT was bugged

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]:  21warnings ( all of them are old & only 1-2 are fairly new/fresh)

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:  Yes I have despite all of my warnings (these were gotten when I had no regard for the server and had no intent to RP. Now however I have learnt my lessons & regret the actions I previously did.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

Yes, I do I was 096 before I saw my WL had been removed (supposedly due to a wipe bcus of 096 management stuff happening idk)

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes, 096 is usually full & whenever it isnt filled ill try my best to give players a good RP Experience whilst using it

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 

SCP-096

SCP-096 is not looked at (the face) & is cuffed using containment cuffs by E-11/A1/anyone with access to the cuffs) His face/head is bagged and at no moment is the bag to go off unless he is fully contained inside of his Cell. 

He is kept inside of a CC with no surveillance of any kind except for sound surveillance (this is due to obvious reasons)

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*:  You chase him, opening up doors with your CL5 Keycard/Door Swep (Forgot what it was called) once you've killed him you sit down in the position you killed him & do not move at all unless someone looks at your face.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:  Even if this is an accident you'd still have to RP it out, say for instance this happens IC SCP 096 would still kill them no matter what) So I'd guess it would be good RP if you'd kill them the moment they looked at your face.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* 

There would obviously be 2 or more E-11 trying to contain SCP-096, 1 deals with the containment of SCP-096 & the other deals with the rogue D-Class

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:  Kill them, no russian.

All jokes aside you'll have to kill them as they still looked at your face.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: 

I was SCP-096 before WLs were wiped. I know what I'm doing.

If there are any complaints/suggestions that may make my application better, please do pass on some information. Thanks

48 minutes ago, Makarov said:

21 warns? Nah man, nobody would want to take the risk of giving you the whitelist, considering 096 has a lot of rules that need to be followed. Thats also why i dont trust you as 096.

I get what you mean but, like 95% of my warnings are extremely old. I was 096 and it was removed due to a wipe (which happened to everyone)

Gave my reasons in his O5 app. There is no point counteracting our points. What I say and I think what they say stands (can’t talk for others). Just be respectful and hope for the best in your app. These are only opinions, it’s not a final say of that a job manager will decide

25 minutes ago, LeadingRanger said:

Gave my reasons in his O5 app. There is no point counteracting our points. What I say and I think what they say stands (can’t talk for others). Just be respectful and hope for the best in your app. These are only opinions, it’s not a final say of that a job manager will decide

My O5 app is not related with my 096 app.

How did I counteract your point?

Like what? I dont understand

Accepted
Kian Raanvik
While I have read everything and seen your warns. The application is good and I have seen that you have no recent rulebreaks and you show a genuine interest in both roleplaying and generally improving player experience, so I will look past it.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.