MinedCube

Teo Cleaner's Ban appeal

Your In-game name:  Teo Cleaner

Your Steam ID: 7856234

Reason of the ban: Deathmatch

Date you were banned on: June 18 2020 . Time 9 : 09 : 57 pm

Duration of ban: Permanently

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID):  It might be . Max Livio no 100%

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: I was banned for Deathmatch. I was new at the game and didn't exactly know how the rules worked. I didn't read them which caused me to break one. I was killing class D, while I was in it, and got banned.

Do you think your ban was justified: Yes, I think the ban was not false, as I didn't know the rules back then.

Why should you be unbanned: I'd like you to unban me, because I'm really sorry for what happened. I didn't want to ruin anyone's experience while playing. At the moment, I'm aware of all your rules, and I promise to never break one again.

Any kind of evidence: N/A

Additional information: Thanks for taking your time to read, I hope you consider unbanning me, or at least reduce my ban. Again, I have read all the rules and learnt them, and as it's been a while I have matured a lot since

Edited by MinedCube
To type the admin's name

+1/Neutral
I'm on the fence because it seems like he's just trying to get unbanned and troll again but if not he seems like someone who has matured since he was a kid.
How many people did you RDM (random death math) and how long ago was it exactly?
Answer may change in the future.

Hello. I am not trying to get unbanned to troll again . I am playing a lot role  play games like gta rp or  fnaf rp .  AND rdm i think it was not to  many . So I would like to play again because this one was my favourite . Now is November 24 when i get was june 18. It was the first time I play rp back in the days. I dont rember how many kills i get

Edited by MinedCube
On 11/20/2020 at 5:36 PM, MinedCube said:

Date you were banned on: June 18 2020 . Time 9 : 09 : 57 pm

holy shit he recorded the exact date

for legal reasons

-1, rules are rules and not knowing does not exempt.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

3 hours ago, Jarks said:

It seems like you have matured since and really want to be unbanned. I'd love to see you unbanned. +1

Toe: Hello Mr Jarks, can you make a forum account and pls +1 thank you

Jarks: Sure man! Lemme do it rn

Toe: Thanks brooo i cant wait to get unbanned

Probably the situation

but like

+1 Deserves a chance

Edited by Lando Norris

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

4 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

IF that isn't an ALT it's a +1 for me since I think that most permas should be removed if the player is remorseful about it and a few months have passed.

Isnt an alt coz i talk with this guy at discord! I found him on other game today! Thank u!

Edited by MinedCube
8 minutes ago, MinedCube said:

No way! I just wanna proof you thats not an alt

So what your saying is that he commented then you found him on another game and became friends?

1 minute ago, Didde said:

So what your saying is that he commented then you found him on another game and became friends?

He commented and I found on an other game but we didnt became friends just proof u that this isnt an alt but a human

Just now, MinedCube said:

If you are not believe me . How can I proof it then?

So you claim you found him on another game, which game and maybe you can provide a link to his profile?

Just now, Didde said:

So you claim you found him on another game, which game and maybe you can provide a link to his profile?

In steam? He doesnt  . I found him at discord did u want his discord?