Larry Wanger's Unban Request

Server you got banned from:  SCP RP

Your name in-game: Larry Wanger (not 100% sure it was a long time ago)j

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238721761

Admins' name that banned you: I have no clue

Admin's steamID: No clue

Why did you get banned?: ''MRDM''

Evidence(Un-necessary): i sadly have no evidence

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i totally don't deserve this ban because i know for a fact that i haven't RMD'D those Class D's. I know i said the same thing on my last unban apeal  but i am 10000% sure that i haven't killed them without a reason they were in the airlock and weren't listening to my orders so i was allowed to kill them the admin didn't tp me or anything or asked why i killed em i instantly got banned it was like almost a year ago it happend and still to this day i know for a fact that i haven't killed them without a reason 

Anything else?: I really wish to play on the server again i had lots of fun and played in it for a long time ( 2 weeks if i still remember it correctly) also bought Plat vip in it the reason i made this apeal so late is because i  broke my pc and didn't had a good enough pc that could run Gmod  🙂 

ripp.PNG

Edited by Achiie1
I Changed Anything else?

Balls don't fit

3 hours ago, Jonathan Lee said:

-1 Not sure if 7 d-class can even fit in airlock

i said "They were in the airlock and weren't listening to my orders ''  one of the order i gave em was make room which 2 of them didn't they kept being retards and blocking the path which was the reason they got killed also 1 of them had a knife which was the reason i didn't had much health

Edited by Achiie1
fixed

Balls don't fit

D-Class are hard to handel and i can see why there would be many misunderstandings and so on.

So imma just give you a +1 because im sure you did the right thing and warned all of them and only shot them in the Airlock because they werent listening to ya Orders.

Edited by Sven Sky
On 12/13/2020 at 3:49 PM, Max Livio said:

I just checked who banned you, and it was actually me.

You were banned for MassRDM, because you killed 7 D Class.

Evidence:

Unbenannt.png.f16c78406f0e4b3dd3608a4ce8f12eae.png

This feels like one of those situations when there are a bunch of dclass packed inside airlock and they can't move cause everyone is bodyblocking each other , the guard gives orders they can't follow and then they get killed.

While in these situations the guard should try to work this out and slowly force them out without killing them it isn't unlikely that he did give the order , countdown and then went "no russians" on some Dclass, which in a gray spot according to rules as he might have not known about the bodyblock.

That said it's been 8 months since the ban and I usually believe that the mistakes we make as low level guards should be pardoned after a while.

+1 from me , deserves another chance