SpoderMan

Unban request

I got a 2 week ban for alt glitching twice through the airlock and I never got no warning and I never realised that you can get banned for that so I used my other account to get back on the server to talk with an admin about it but when I tried loading into the server it just says I've been perma banned.

My rp name is SpoderMan

Edited by SpoderMan

please I'm begging you just at least not a perma ban if you can just just give me a 2 week ban i wont ever do it again. i literally just wanted to talk to an admin about it i didn't mean to bypass it just to play on the server if i was trying to do that i would have changed my name

Edited by SpoderMan

i glicthed a couple times okay ban me fine but permanently banning me for trying to talk to an admin is fucking ridiculous i never thought if i joined back and tried to have a sit with an admin or something id get perma banned

How can you not know that glitching through the Airlock and bypassing a Ban is not okay. I mean read the "Rules" thats what they are for. Overall youre just a Minge who continued to ignore Staff and keep on breaking the Rules so theres really no need for you to be unbanned now -1

unlike you I play games for fun and entertainment and if your getting nickers in a twist over folk glitching  through doors occasionally  i dont know why you never thought to patch it also if i really wanted to sneak back on the server i wouldnt have used my alt account named SPODERMAN lol. even if i did want to bypass a ban why go from 2 week ban to perma ban?? totally makes sense

1 hour ago, SpoderMan said:

unlike you I play games for fun and entertainment and if your getting nickers in a twist over folk glitching  through doors occasionally  i dont know why you never thought to patch it also if i really wanted to sneak back on the server i wouldnt have used my alt account named SPODERMAN lol. even if i did want to bypass a ban why go from 2 week ban to perma ban?? totally makes sense

ok let me explain, the reason you will not get unbanned is becuase

you

attempted

to

bypass

an

existing

ban

Also if your saying "oh dont get your nickers in a twist over an exploit" why are you crying?

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

7 hours ago, SpoderMan said:

i was trying to talk with an admin

Discord does exist for a reason so does forums. You could've just tried asking here for clarification or on the discord server instead of logging on.

Denied.

Markov, you sound sincere but why should we trust you to not continue the same mingery? Ultimately your ban is valid. You never read any rules, I know that just by looking at how much you minge. 

6 hours ago, SpoderMan said:

There are ways we have stopped to "patch it" but at the end, it's your fault to not only know it's against the rules, but continue doing it. 

If you wish to have "fun and entertainment," we recommend playing other gamemode servers instead of Roleplay based ones. 

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png