Alberto74

Unban Request : Alberto74

My In-Game name: Alberto Gomes

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:473771862
Steam Name: Alberto74

What is the reason for your ban: Mass RDM ( 3/4)  
Date of ban : sep 28, 2019 
How long were you banned for: permanet

Name of the staff member who banned you: Doesn't tell me

I have one more thing to point i tryed to by pass the ban using another account but i am sure you guys alredy know that.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Well to start I would like to apologize for breaking the rules of the server and for giving you work to staff and for tryng to use another account . At the time I played a lot on your server, I could say I was addicted but I don't know what crossed my mind and I did RDM. I know that you don't know me and that you probably won't go unban, but I just want to say that I like your server and your work. I love this community. Sorry for bothering you.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/066be9c9610d301bdb12350866b0afee

The evidence Of trying to pass the ban whit another account the staff will probably have it.

Honestly?

You deserve the ban. You could have waited the ban out (if it wasnt perma). But by using an alt to bypass it you essentially took away your only chance to play here again. Sorry lad but thats a ban you indeed deserve.

It was Perma and i dident know of the existence of the forums , so i used another steam account to see if i could play but it dident work and also took my chances of playing again. but i will try again next year if this time dosent work out not giving up

Edited by Alberto74

+1

If you were banned a year ago and you still have a feeling of trying to RP in the server again, why not. I wouldn't see why someone wanting to minge would make a brand new forum account and make a unban request.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

51 minutes ago, Kian Raanvik said:

"i WiLl nEvEr Do It aGaIn"

Literally you:

I truly regret what I did, I just want another chance at the server. I didn't do much in terms of breaking the rules in the last month I was on the server as well. I turned around and then that one massive thing got me perm banned. Others have been banned for racism (n word, faggot, mass rdm) and have been unbanned. Not gonna say some cringy shit like please this is the server I like the most but one thing I can guarantee I won't do it again.