Mr PøøL

new app

RP-Name:  Anakin Mannequin    i heard it was updated so i had to re apply     

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111798007 

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 1 week 1 day 13hours 

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 0  my screen shot dosent work atm 

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: yes i have

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 

rule 1 Do not go on a Massive killing spree at all, even if someone was encouraging you to do it.

rule 2 When playing SCP-096, you must not forcefully use your Level 5 Clearence Card to open your containment chamber, only use it when your chasing your 096-01 and nothing else.    as from my old  app 

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: yes because i was it for a while 

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:  SCP-096 breaches containment due to some malfunction in his CC door or something wrong during a testing all personnel must evacuate expect E-11 and CS E-11 make sure noone else is in the Room before entering once everyone has evacuated the room safely without incident, E-11 or CS must be called to deal with the situation when they arrive they will open the door with there backs turned and begin to walk backwards till they walk into a obstacle.  After all Containment Personnel have located 096 they will begin the containment procedure which must be executed to perfection to avoid casualty.The Containment Personnel will proceed to slowly cuff 096 with Containment Cuffs making sure they dont look at his face and then proceed to to place a bucket on 096  head  then MTF will take it back to its CC making sure none else try to remove the bucket and if someone dose try to will  be killed. once they have made it back to his CC they will unbucket him and take his cuffs off the walk out of the cell with his back to 096 when out of the cell then they will close the cc gate

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:  i would chase 096-1 down trying not to kill anyone who has not see my face  and Kill him If anyone else saw my face i would kill them because they are closer to me after i kill them i would go back to chasing 096-1  was chasing the 1st time   i would  kill 096-1 I would Sit down and face where i killed 096-1  Until more See my face/photo 

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): and who ever sees 096 will become 096-1 unless 096 looks at 682 then he will run away (in lore)    so yes 096 will go back and kil anyone who say his face before leaving rage mode 

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: its like the friend Rule even tho hes ur mate you still have to kill its in the rules 

Guidelines

Your application should consist of around 300+ words.

Lying on the application in any way will result in a blacklist from applying for a temporary amount of time.

You may bump your application by adding a reply if no response from a manager has been given in a week’s time from the upload date.

Copying another application is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent blacklist from applying, requests to a manager may be sent to appeal a blacklist after a month’s time.

Edited December 4 by John Synergy       my old one 

Application is extremely mediocre.

Free form question practically gibberish. (And doesnt really answer the question.)

Maybe don't apply without a screenshot of warns? Kinda sketchy.

Edited by WolfyGT
Wanted to elaborate a bit more

44121261_buychet.png.75fe9a0a8c9802c824b4792fd7c530ca.png

17 hours ago, WolfyGT said:

Application is extremely mediocre.

Free form question practically gibberish. (And doesnt really answer the question.)

Maybe don't apply without a screenshot of warns? Kinda sketchy.

you can check in game if you do not believe me  anyways thanks for the reply

2 hours ago, Fayne™ said:

I actually believe you don't have warns , i just don't understand how "screenshots aren't working atm"

it wont sceen shot my wars idk why it can with ingame not my warns tab 

+1

no a bad guy good app

shpuld be given a try at it

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Denied
While you do have no warnings and you were previously a recipient of the whitelist, a few questions went in circles and the grammar had me squinting quite a bit. As a suggestion, I'd say maybe try answer the question directly and not give all knowledge that may be somewhat relevant there.
You may reapply in 7 days.