unban request

Server you got banned from: the scp server

Your name in-game:SSGT Eric Godman

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:580761615

Admins' name that banned you: john synergy 

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:213581846

Why did you get banned?: accidental rdming  fellow d class

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i have made my mistakes in the server and im sorry for that i love the server i played it almost every day when i first joined i just would like to have a second chance

Anything else?: i am sorry i didnt know it was against the rules and if i get given a second chance i wont let it happen again 

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

Former Ranks and Postions

Gauschatzmeister d. NSDAP

o god no

pls pls no no

YOU Geunily are a massive minge so its deserved

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

As I iterated in the previous thread you made, you were banned for MassRDM, you were on the thinnest ice possible after you already had warnings for MassRDM. To say you did not understand the rules and that you changed is a massive lie. I suggest reapplying when enough time has passed that people will believe you've actually changed.

7 minutes ago, John Synergy said:

As I iterated in the previous thread you made, you were banned for MassRDM, you were on the thinnest ice possible after you already had warnings for MassRDM. To say you did not understand the rules and that you changed is a massive lie. I suggest reapplying when enough time has passed that people will believe you've actually changed.

i can see where you are coming from ever sense ive been banned only for a few days i know ive joined other servers and have learned alot why rules are there for a fun RP experience and on the mass RDM part i didnt know that killing d class as a d class would count ad rdm i am generously very sorry and now know what i did was wrong 

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

Former Ranks and Postions

Gauschatzmeister d. NSDAP