Kinqu Kyle

096 App

RP-Name: Kinqu Kyle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191185039

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): Around 11 weeks and 5 days (Will get Screenshot later or DM to managers if needed)

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): Got exactly 20 warns most of them are from a year back (Same as with Playtime)

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes i have read them multiple times.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes i have read SCP-096 Rules and i do understand them, I know it is forbidden for me on 096 to use Pac3 camera to look around my cell, it is also restricted to abuse the Bypasser swep to open the containment doors, i may not kill anyone who didint look at my face unless they are bodyblocking a door , i must always sit in the corner facing the wall when not breached or moved by anyone.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Well yes, i am super active on the server and currently looking for some new jobs to play, as i never had the option to play as 096 i would spend some time on it if i had the ability to also i would RP as 096 as much as it is possible due to its low intrest and almost non-existing tests.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: If SCP-096 Breaches MTF E-11 or MTF B-7 are to locate it and evacuate everyone from the area, when all personel besides recontaiment team have left the area MTF will begin recontainment, MTF will have their backs turned to 096 as they will be slowly approaching it from behind, when MTF finds themselfs near 096 they are to put a object covering its whole head  on it for example a bucket or a bag, when this is done they must make sure the object wont fall off when transporting the SCP.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: After killing 096-1 i will sit down and wait until i get recontained by E-11,B-7 or until another person looks at my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): It is a good RP scenario as 096 must kill all of its targets but i would personaly first kill the Researcher and MTF and then run after 096-1.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I would kill the person because he looked at my face no matter what happends.

+1/-1

Seems rushed and doesn't have much detail

20 warns (fucking hell thats alot)

GIANT playtime, obviously have an extreme amount of experience on the server

Meets just above the minimum amount of words

Edited by TheRedSpy
New stuff

Negative -1

Active on server seen a lot

Shows basic understanding of rules of 096 and RP

20 warns

Never really seen you RP much, only ever seen you trying to stab people or destroying anomalies

Application hasn't really got much detail, seems kind of lacking.

I was gonna -1 as a meme but people are actually -1ing so :

+1 , kinqu might not be a deep RP'er but you don't need RPers for 096 , what kinqu does is not break rules (yeah they are all old wans , the dude has 11w playtime for god sake) , also has a lot of time on his hands and has great knowledge on how the foundation and containing SCP's work (being a e11 commander).

In conclusion he knows how 096 works better than all the other "barely 4 days playtime" players that apply for 96.

+1

kINQU was retarded(still is) but a good roleplayer. Frankly quite stupid to say hes aminge.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Accepted
Kinqu Kyle
You might do good, I have little faith, a bit more than your parents, so good luck.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.