qaef_wrqefw

Ban for no reason

So i was on Surface as E-11 and was chased by this stupid CI 1 guy keep try taze me like 10 times and missed. Also the 1 Guy Named Hanz smothing got voice like virgin and keep Repeating me over and over again + got shit roast. I spend 100 Real Life money on this stupid Plat Vip to get banned by some 1000 h+ gamer. When the Friend of The Menager server get's ban for Reason and he got un ban any way haha. This Server is Joke! Sorry this guy Hanz Somthing is an Joke! Now he probobly now siting in this shity room corner and making his shity victory. Fuck this server and fuck that guy who snich on me! I got reason to be mad at this fool i dont care i am not gonna be un banned but i feel better now texting this message here. Its better then get Angry on people who i know IRL then some Stupid as motherfucker who think its own evrything! 1 BAN OF MONTH! FOR NO FUCKING REASON!

Get rekt idiot child!

But on a serious note, you go up to the surface like 3-4 times and claim you're a CI, seeing as how I'm playing as a CI and I know for a fact you're not with me, me and others try to cuff you for the first 1-3 times, we don't succeed because you're jumping like a monkey on steroids so we end up shooting you as a result. You repeat this 2 more times and at that point I'm fed up so I call a staff member to deal with you. In addition to your actions of going rogue and metagaming CI you broke NLR several times. Ban seems fitting!1

floop.png

9 hours ago, Bread said:

Get rekt idiot child!

But on a serious note, you go up to the surface like 3-4 times and claim you're a CI, seeing as how I'm playing as a CI and I know for a fact you're not with me, me and others try to cuff you for the first 1-3 times, we don't succeed because you're jumping like a monkey on steroids so we end up shooting you as a result. You repeat this 2 more times and at that point I'm fed up so I call a staff member to deal with you. In addition to your actions of going rogue and metagaming CI you broke NLR several times. Ban seems fitting!1

Shut up , you got voice like virgin , I bet you are siting in ur shity room corner and making ur shity victory

Well this is unfortunate,  my advise is to improve your behavior to avoid causing more troubles for yourself. 

Hanz was being lenient ignoring your crystal clear violations of the rules, but in the end didn't want you disrupting his RP and called a staff. 

Staff handled you fairly and as a result of your behavior,  you were punished. 

About this "owners friend".

Sure, If the owner plays with his friend, it would be natural to ensure he gets punished only if he is in clear violation of the rules. And as long as the owner "contains" their shenanigans,  I see no problem in them having a bit fun. (As long as it doesn't negatively impact others)

And Hanz, well

Hanz can say some pretty mean shit, and diss you, and make fun of you, and yeah.

But we try to keep him within the rules, but if you believe Hanz was overly aggressive,  feel free to make a ban report on him.

Additionally;

If you paid 100$ for only Platinum VIP, something is terribly wrong and you should contact Harland

Since you were in the wrong, people will doubt the legitimacy of any allegation and words from you

Me and many others like the server, when you say its shit, 

You're digging a grave for yourself. 

(As in, you've flicked yourself and any opportunity of surviving this)