Volt Johnston

Site Director Application

In-Game Name: Volt Johnston

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:565243657

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 6 Days 2 Hours 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/725631840831930389/809858130976047104/Screenshot_7.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: HoEA

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: 

I believe I would be a good site director because I think that I have some good leadership skills and the ability to learn quickly. I have good knowledge of the site and each role within the site so I would know what I am doing and how to run the site. I have good communication skills and I am able to be active often due to covid. I never really get stressed so I would be able to make good decisions which have been well thought through and are not stupid. I would not abuse my role for my personal enjoyment and I would not Fail RP ever.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?

The Site Director has control over the site and ensures that everything is okay and is running in the way that the O5 Council would approve of. They are there to guide and advise the departments onsite. They only report to the O5 Council and no one else. They are also there to make the site a better and safer place for workers. They also give orders to SA’s who also make sure everyone else is doing there jobs.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 Council have the highest authority onsite. All of the O5 Council’s identities are unknown so they are given the names O5-1 etc due to nobody knowing there real names. They are never to come in contact with any sort of anomalous object as they are to important to risk losing. They know everything about the SCP Foundation and no one can give them orders.

good app

seen you around a lot

cool guy

icky playtime but its fine

+1

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Positive +1

Plays HoEA a lot and understands the role of leadership

Understands the workings of foundation, has good playtime and is a good age to be in the leadership position

Fun to play with and good at RP

Good application

Your application for site director has been ACCEPTED

Though it could have been more detailed I have chosen to accept it as it has received positive support.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)

Edited by Fixer