Ross Fox

Ross Fox Salesman App

Common Roleplay Name: Ross Fox

Steam Name: Da Epic Goose

Discord Name: Da Epic Goose#5086

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198219248

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): https://prnt.sc/ze47g6

I know this looks very bad but when i was 11 in 2019 i did not realise how good and how the roleplay is on the server and i was a minge in those days but i have change a lot as now i have the age of 14 years old as i can understand what's bad and what's good now.I apologies for all my actions back then but please don't make this convince you that now i am a minge playing on the server,people change and i am one of them.Now i can understand my mistakes and i know how to behave now as i respect and obey all the server rules.I also got permission from both manager and owner of MC&D to apply with more then 15 warns.

Your Current Playtime: ingame it says 2w,3 days and 6h but in reality i have played on the server more then 3 years now as i started playing in 2019 and now it's 2021.

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I would like to join the MC&D because it is a realistic mafia rp job and i would love to take part of it as a salesman as i can interact with many people and do proper rp by selling them guns,drugs,anomalies and even scp's.I also want to join because i want to improve relations with some of the other GOC's or the Foundation because in the past we have been a bit harrased by the foundation and the PD as when i was on,we got raided 3 times by the PD in 5m.I want to become part of the MC&D and become a salesman so i can recruit and convince more pople to play MC&D more.I want to make rp and sell drinks to people and make black deals in the back of the club with Ci or other GOI's that we are friends with.I know the Salesman rules and i will obey them.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent:Normaly in a normal day with school i play around 3-4 hours per day and when i got vacation or it's weeknd,i play around 5-6 hours if i find roleplay to make and things to make.I normaly also play as an agent when the job is open.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): I have read the job rules and the code of conduct of MC&D and I understand all of them and i will try my best to respect,apply and obey them everytime i am on my MC&D jobs.I will try my best to respect it everytime i do something while on the MC&D jobs

Edited by Nicolas Konehn

BLACK ON BLACK FFS

from what ive seen not competent to be salesmen

1 hour ago, Nicolas Konehn said:

i have the age of 14 years

i guess good job

ive had to explain stuff to him that should be kinda obvious but eh everyone needs to learn (like that you dont speak publicly about mcnd)

if you are a bit less of a dumbass the next time you are my agent/bouncer ill put a +1 but for now

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

14 hours ago, Alan J Miller said:

BLACK ON BLACK FFS

from what ive seen not competent to be salesmen

i guess good job

ive had to explain stuff to him that should be kinda obvious but eh everyone needs to learn (like that you dont speak publicly about mcnd)

if you are a bit less of a dumbass the next time you are my agent/bouncer ill put a +1 but for now

I am sorry if you had a bad experience with me,next time when i will be your bouncer/agent i will try to act as a proper MC&D agent/bouncer and stop being a dumbass

Denied,

Improve your actions in game and you may reapply.

Since I feel generous. You have 1 week.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif