Hazard

Hazard's 2nd Staff App

In-game name(s): Hazard

Steam Name: Hazard

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:44585165

Age when applying: 17.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Lithuania,GMT +2.

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes i can.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 13w 2d.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:  212th Executive Officer, Platinum VIP(And Pac3)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes i do have working microphone, I use voice chat when server is fine and i type when server is laggy or people dont hear me over background noise they have.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined server April 16th, 2020 and took 1 LOA December 22nd, 2020

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use teamspeak everyday, discord only to chat and sometimes go there when TS breaks and look into forums quite often.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):
 I have 2 Warns 1 for RDM and 1 for FailRP- https://imgur.com/a/gQ0wSKI

State the role of staff on the server:

Role of Staff on the server is to make sure there are no rule breakers and help players by taking claims like Spawning vehicles for them/restocking ammo etc, if there is a person that broke the rule then the staff member needs to deal with him by dragging him into the sit and tell him what did he do and potentially warn him or ban him if it was severe enough.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes i have read the server rules and i am familiar with them.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?: Yes i read the list and i am familiar with it

List of all previous server staff experience: Wasnt staff on any server.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:  Yes i understand this and i hope it wont come to this.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would find the player that RDMed someone by checking logs and would pull him into staff sit and Warn him for RDM/MRDM if he killed more than 1 player and ban him for MRDM.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I would respond to cadets request and in chat would ask if anyone wants to train cadets and then bring the person that agreed, if no one responds i would contact battalion member to send random CPL+ and then bring him.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
 If CT got arrested for it and it was mistake then i would tell them to be more carefull next time, but if no one reacts to it then i would tell them after debrief to be more carefull.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
 If i would be EXO at that time i would remind them to salute 2nd LT and Above but if i was SOD at that time i wouldnt do anything since it is IC not OOC

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
I would explain why its still FailRP even tho its not stated in the rules, like killing yourself or rushing 5 droids alone, stealing ship etc. because in CW series or movies it is not seen anywhere.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

If player doesnt agree with my decisions i would ask for highier/senior staff to come and explain why its fair and if player still argues with the highier/senior staff then i or he would tell them go to WG Forums and make unwarn request, then return them to last area they were in with command and resume staff duties.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe i should be picked because of having experience managing school work/homework in these hard times with the covid(lockdown etc.) and having alot of time to play on the server, also i have a determination on achieving specific tasks so if something happens i will not step down from it very fast but try find a solution to it and take actions against it.

With my good activity i can help other staff members if they cant take a claim because they are busy with something else and so i will help them by taking the claim and helping the player with whatever he will need and is in my available power.

Having in-game experience, i have been on server for 9 months now i've seen changes to the server and its rules, this proves me that server is constantly getting new updates and better rules for community and so i can help server improve even more.

Since i am EXO in the regiment i have to show example to the regiment members on how to behave and what to do if you encounter a problem and yes i realize RDM and FailRP is not the best example but i told them not to do that ever even if they will resign and never play again or have any issues with someone or some situation they are in, So with this i can help out other players and tell them what they can do and cannot do if they ever will be in a sit with me, but even i do some stupid mistakes but at the end we learn from them.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

Neutral

Dont know you too well except from arguing with 327th in OOC because some random 212th called 327th special

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

obviously 212th are always blamed for blowing people up and 50% of the time it isnt the case, but when ever they are accused hazard is there to save the day by being the most toxic person in OOC, he could probably win an award for it.

When I was in Battalion I had multiple occasions where a 212th member didnt act accordingly and Hazard, as a hierarchy member, also wouldnt act properly and would always be disrespectful to battalion members.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

As an Executive Admin, I must say I am torn on this one! I have know Hazard to be a nice guy however as seen and noted, He did get warned and then arguing in OOC is not the best attitude, the warn is in the past however but I do believe there is better candidates this time around. Not to say you would be a bad staff. However from what you have spoke to me you have been a fairly chill guy, Best of luck

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

-1/Neutral, Hazard has had a shaky past to say the least and up until a few weeks ago mine and I'm sure others opinions on them were that they were a toxic, secluded individual who when confronted cannot fathom that one's self is in the wrong, however of recent Hazard has been tightening his act up and it has not gone unnoticed, I think that with a little more time and continued on this path, in the future Hazard may have the attitude that it takes to staff on the server.

Stick at it lad

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

Neutral

You seem like a chill guy but, as people have said above, you also have a bit of a toxic reputation.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve