Ross Fox

Ross Fox Salesman app

Common Roleplay Name: Ross Fox

Steam Name: Da Epic Goose 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198219248

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 2w 5 days

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): https://prnt.sc/102tuop

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I would like to join MC&D because I want to make money and become richer then I am right now. I want to improve relations with the other GOI and the Foundation as right now the only GOI we are friendly with is CI. I want to expand our business and make a profit out of it by selling weapons, drugs and anomalies. I want to be part of this group to improve it by any mean possible.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D also known as "Marshall, Carter and Dark" or the club, is a Group of Interest that owns clubs that are located in London, New York City and Hong Kong. This Group of Interest is specialized in selling weapons, drugs and anomalies. The group goal is to make a profit out of selling and to become richer than everyone else. The organization recruits only the best to become bouncers and agents.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MC&D is different from any other GOI because Marshall, Carter and Dark have unlimited resources such as weapons, amounts of money, anomalies and many more. The Organization is rich and probably more advanced than any other GOI.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: If someone would reveal that i'm MC&D i will try to detain him or kill him and cover the organization by saying that that's not a real thing and if they don't cooperate i will detain  or kill them also.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes i did and i will try my best to respect and apply those rules when i'm play MC&D jobs