JustADutch

unban appeal

Server you got banned from: SCPRP WG

Your name in-game: Unknown

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456449592

Admins' name that banned you: unknown

Admin's steamID: unknown

Why did you get banned?:  spawning props on accident trhuw a witcher portal. (aswell server had glitches then that u could spawn them in urself)

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  Cause im sorry for what i did i dint think about it that it wasnt allowed that still doesnt explain why i did it and it isnt a reason to be unbanned.  i just wanted to say im sorry i promise to wont do it again. yeah thats it  just hope i get another chanhe cause this was long ago. i regret most off the warns and bans i got on the server aswell as i look back now at them i was a big minge and i promise to not be that anymore

Anything else?: ban was long ago

Edited by JustADutch

-1/+1

Altho you sohuld try to give more exact time of ban like (year or 5 monts) spawning props in witcher portal isn't a very big offense for me (prop minge/abuse) if you didn't prop kill or stuff like that i think its ok for you to come back

Altho it would be nice to know the rest of your offenses because i dobut that was the only reason of your ban

On 2/26/2021 at 12:35 PM, JustADutch said:

Why did you get banned?:  spawning props on accident trhuw a witcher portal. (aswell server had glitches then that u could spawn them in urself)
Anything else?: ban was long ago

Edited by spooky boi

Neutral

A bit more information would be useful, such as roughly how long ago you were banned (to some people, 2 months is "long ago", whereas others may consider "long ago" to be more akin to a year+), what props you spawned (if you can remember, as there's a difference between spawning a few too many cups and spawning giant mingey props), and as @spooky boi said, some more information on your other bans and warns.

+1

I remember both of your previous appeals and just had another look through them. I can clearly see that you have matured enough that SMT might consider unbanning you, especially since it has now been far over a year since you got banned.

Edit: For people that don't know, witcher gates really don't like transporting props (or at least they used to) and moving props through them could crash the server.

Edited by Randy Walters