Vxnt

MC&D Salesman WL

Common Roleplay Name: Philip Adams

Steam Name: GamingBleak

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:238482069

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 1W4D3H43M

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 1 (https://gyazo.com/5c187076003f3cef96521e9c115bf25f)

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I play surface classes a lot and the usual classes are getting a bit dry to me, so I'd like to join MC&D as salesman seems fun and very active. I'd also like to improve how we are with other GOI's due to the new additions of UIU and the Sarkics. The surface has been revived in a sense and supplying the city with goods would be an excellent path for me to take.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): Marshal Carter and Dark is a club that deals with anomalies, selling them to the rich, powerful and elite while maintaining a front of being a regular night club. They will usually sell drugs, guns and ammo types, however they will sell any anomaly they come into contact with. They keep track on uses and who possesses anomalies rather than actually having anomalies. It is based in London, NYC and Hong Kong.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: Many GOI's goals are to destroy anomalies, take them for themself, or stop the foundation getting them. However, MC&D does not care what happens to the anomalies as long as they gain a profit from it. It is purely business to them and the rest is up to the consumers.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: If as MC&D you are revealed, you can take action to execute those who have revealed you, or if they are an ally you must contact their Higher Ranking members to deal with them appropriately.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):I have read all of the rules and I understand them thoroughly. Meaning that I will keep to them as close as I can and take the role seriously, but also have fun with it.

Denied,

Your In-Game behaviour is the reason I am denying this application. Improve in how you RP and act towards people.

Your application is extremely good and well made so for that reason.

You may reapply in a week.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif