MrAnnonimousTv

Head of Manufacturing App..

in Game Name: 2LT Mr Jonh

SteamID: 

• STEAM_0:1:55975235

Crafting Table experience level: 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:

the Head of Manufacturing's job is to provide the maximum ammunition and foundation supplies, he heads the manufacturing sector and leads the Manufaturing personnels, the supplies can be Gas Masks, Small Ammunition, among others after manufacturing the supplies is just to deliver to people who need supplies, if it is ammunition delivered to the SO and SG   (security personnel ) so they don't spend money in the ammo on the spawn it's a perfect job for those who would like to level up, as this is one of the jobs that most of xp   in short this is the job of the Head of Manufacturing

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:

I think I would be a good Head Of Manufacturing because I like doing these delivery jobs and manufacturing work   it would be a great job for me because this type of work is incredible  and it is very good in terms of RP I also think it would be a good idea to stay in the production department because  I don't like being a guard, an engineer is a boring job  Class D is boring too, this is a perfect job for me

Edited by MrAnnonimousTv
Sorry i clicked on Submit for accident

I don't feel like you actually understand the kind of supplies the HoMD provides and what he should do with them. You'd probably be the only HoMD I'll see to actually manually deliver equipment around the site. The HoMD is not a UPS guy. Also the HoMD gets the same amount of xp for crafting as a regular manufacturing personnel, so why apply to play it to get levels?

A regular manufacturing personnel can easily do everything you described in your application.

55591732_2003867679909188_6663594102786883584_n.jpg.fac575e5db1945117ac43501dc9245c4.jpg