JohannVonWolfsburg9

Site Director Application - Johann von Wolfsburg

In-Game Name: Johann von Wolfsburg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:223172628

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: image.png.dbcfa610a6195f9052482ab72fb3a396.png2 weeks and 10 hours 18 seconds. 

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Head of External Affairs and Head of Security(I do not know if this counts)image.png.c7ac05676cf85d4eb08d2dc17700d7aa.png

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:
Well, first of all, experience recommends me. Over the time I managed to get many leadership positions on different roleplay games/servers and I think I did very well. I obtained all these positions by working hard, being serious and always respecting the rules. Also, being accepted as HoEA on this server, I managed to understand what Site Administration job means. At the same time, I saw what a Site Director does. It is not an easy thing, but in case I am accepted I think I will be able to do my job very well. I am a mature and serious man but I also know how to joke when necessary. One more thing I want to mention, roleplay is my favorite game mode. I have been playing on roleplay  servers / games for three years and I think that now I am good enough at roleplaying. Judging by the fact that this server is a serious RP, I think the fact that I know how to roleplay and I know the roleplay guide is important both for this position and as a regular player here. That's all I had to say, I hope my qualities will help me to be accepted. If I am accepted, I will definitely do a good job.
(All I can add here is that since I wrote my first Site Director application so far I've played quite a bit more on my HoEA character and I can say that I have gained more experience in what it means leading skills, external affairs and site administration.)

What role does the Site Director have on the site?
The Side Director is the commander of the site. He can command anyone in the site apart from the O5 and he reports only to the O5 Council. The site director must always oversee everything and he works directly with the Foundation High Command so that everything goes well in the site. He cand demote/detain anyone in the foundation(if there is a reason) besides the O5 Council, of course.

What is the O5 Council?:
The O5 are the ones who lead the foundation. They are the most powerful people in the foundation, nobody can command them and they have complete acces to all informations about everything in the foundation. Nobody knows their names, their identities are classified, they are known only by their numeric designation. The thing that makes O5 Council different from Site Director is that they oversee everything, both what happens in the foundation and on the surface, they have all the comms if I am not wrong. 

That's all I had to say. Thank you for reading my application. Have a great day!

Yours faithfully,
                                                                                                                                                 Johann von Wolfsburg

You've got a decent and in my opinion detailed application. You are actively playing on the SCP:RP Server and I've seen you alot of times, not only in your HoEA whitelist but on your NU-7 Character, showing that you are capable of roleplaying. I think a playtime of 2 Weeks is very decent, because especially for the SD whitelist you need a lot of expierence on what is actually happening.

+1 , hope you'll get it.

My Overall opinion on this 🙂
First of all 

On 3/8/2021 at 9:30 AM, JohannVonWolfsburg9 said:

The Side Director is the commander of the site.

Ah yes Site Director is a Commander, lets give him guns like MTF has.

> I see you kinda often on HOEA and you just do your thing, there is nothing really special or what stands out about you (AKA Basic HOEA bitch)
Im gonna say  Neutral Because i dont know you fully and from what i saw you just kinda stand there as HOEA in EZ Big

9 minutes ago, Ross Fox said:

+1

Very nice fellow

Good activity on HoEA

"side director" 

funny man

Thank you for the +1 and for telling me about this mistake. I did not try to be funny, it was just a spelling mistake. I did not change it because I did not know if I am allowed to edit my application after sending it. However tank you.