Achor Legious

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:172734218

Admins' name that banned you:

Unknown

Admin's steamID:

Unknown

Why did you get banned?:

Originally because i went rogue as an admin and i slayed everyone with another staff member named Rie

Evidence(Un-necessary):

-

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

To be honest its been like 2 ish years since when i was last banned, firstly I'm sorry for going rogue as an admin, i understand on what i did was morally wrong and bad. I like this server and i wanna come back, i met many nice people in my time as a staff there, i liked to roleplay etc. Secondly i understand that i was a bad GOC manager and i had brough rie as a co manager which he caused drama by the job and wrongfully striking people, as a result of ruining the job and harming its reputation. But im not gonna take another leadership or any responsibility ever. I should had resigned and not take the bad path.

Anything else?:-

4 minutes ago, Achor said:

To be honest its been like 2 ish years

It can be 2 years or it can be maybe 8 , if you really think that just by sitting and waiting you will get unbanned?

4 minutes ago, Achor said:

I'm sorry for going rogue as an admin

If you are sorry then show us, not just by typing meaningless  words

7 minutes ago, Achor said:

I should had resigned and not take the bad path.

Maybe you should have, but anyway since i still remember you from long ago, and i liked you.

+1

+1

- Achor was extremely friendly and an excellent staff member (Besides for that incident) when he still was on the server. 

- There was plenty of times where Achor could of caused drama or could have attempted to go around his ban but he didn't.

- He deserves a second chance even if he did do slay all (And in all honesty, slaying everyone isn't as bad as everyone says it is.)

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Besides doing the retarded "haha funny slay all" thing which for some reason every rogue staff does do at this point he was okay. Also I remember something about the discord being deleted but if I remember right it was Rie's handiwork. Anyway you did a big retarded unfunny thing but everyone deserves at least a second chance so +1

Edited by Fixer

Denied.

After a lengthy discussion, we have determined that the removal of said ban is not the right course to take. You were banned for slaying the entire server, which caused a greatly detrimental effect to the staff team's image, and painting yourself as untrustworthy in the eyes of both the team, and the community.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"