Mark Kuntson

Mark Kuntson when MC&D Application

Common Roleplay Name: Mark Kuntson

Steam Name: Wojtaz The MLG PRO 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119242586

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): Approaching 8 weeks

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 20210301151439_1.thumb.jpg.59aaf054ab841557419478bc714713e5.jpg

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

I am Mark Kuntson and I hate MC&D. I have always viewed the job as really borning. Very few members actually do anything other then sit in the club and just sell guns and similar. Some of the people expand the business, contact the mayor and do really ok stuff, but some do not. I want to join MC&D since I came to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe the job is not as bad as I think it is. I want to try it out, see if I can RP without sitting in the club for the whole time, I just want to try new things and I was never a part of MC&D. TCS was similar but not really.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): 

Marshal, Carter & Dark Ltd. is a very wealthy group that is focused on gathering well... wealth. They are led by 3 individuals. Marshal, Carter and Dark. They are a very small organization, but they have a lot of influence and are a economic powerhouse. Their main wait of gathering profit is distribution of anomalous entities, objects such to the highest bidder. If you believe some stories they were selling their products since the Roman Empire ages and have sticked around since. MC&D employs around 100 people wordwide and they are mainly based of London, Hong Kong and NYC.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:

MC&D is simply focused on money. Other groups either seek to use the paranormal, contain it or destroy it, meanwhile MC&D just sell them. They do not engage in combat, do not have a standing fighting force and the only thing keeping them alive is their money and influence. Some say they can casue a nuclear war if they are attacked beyod repair, that is why none of the other groups have fully wiped out the group.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:

If it was one of my agents or bouncer I would demote him. If it was a civilian or similar I would try to kidnap him and interogate him regarding the information and how he got it.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):

Yes I did all read all the job rules and Code of Conduct. Mostly it comes down to:

- Do not minge, be disrespectful or break server rules on the job
- Do not expose the group
- Do not cause drama

Edited by Mark Kuntson

Poop