Erik Meier

SCP-096 | Application by YouHasBeenWarned

Notes_______________________________________________

Let's see if I get to play big bald cry baby 🙂
Also, template is slightly modified to make it look better, hope its not a problem. You can ask me for a app with the original template.  Edited because I forgot the Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? part...

Application__________________________________________

RP-Name » Erik Meier
SteamID » STEAM_0:1:503653618
Playtime » roughly 4 days, 12 hours (for proof, see attachments)
Ingame-Warns » None 🙂 (for proof, see attachments)

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them? » I always read the rule when I get bored, and I get bored quite often, so I read the rules like 5 times already...

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with some examples... » If a foudation personnel tries to forcefully breach me by entering my chamber, looking at my face and then running away, it is considered FailBreaching if I follow him. Instead I have to report him to admins or mods using @ and dont follow him. After my understanding of the rules, if a CI tries to forcebreach me, it is a valid breach and I can follow him if he tries to sabotage stuff. Also, if I try to kill my target, but accidently smack someone else because I misclicked, kill the target, sit down and make a clip/try to communicate with the person I killed via OCC and apologizing. It is also considered a rule break if I use PAC3 to look outside my chamber or open my chamber door without intent to get to a target.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly? » I played on the server for a while now, so yes, I think I can play the job often and roleplay correctly.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can... » In the case of 096 breaching containment, all unarmed personnel (and security) have to leave the room 096 is in after it killed its target. When everyone left the room, Beta-7 or Epsilon-11 are to slowly and carefully approach 096 with their back turned towards it and begin covering 096's face with a plastic bag or something completly covering its face, and after making sure the bag stays in place, they can start dragging 096 back to containment, making sure that noone exept containment teams get near 096, necassarily terminating everyone trying to remove the bag (like Chaos Insurgents) if they are on the surface.

Situations(as I like to call them)__________________________________

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your chamber ran out and managed to get to Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead? » First of all, it's fun time 🙂. I leave my chamber with the Bypasser SWEP, with the Anomalous Agility SWEP I run towards EZ checkpoint, use the CL5-Card I have to open the checkpoint, run towards my target, all while ignoring the other players standing around me (and necessarily killing players blocking me in doors or similar), and killing my target. After killing the Class-D, I sit down in the exact position and rotation I killed my target in using +duck in the F10 console and equip my SCP-096 SWEP. Now I wait for someone to either accidently look at me (not forcefully look at me) or for the containment team to recontain me according to the procedures stated above.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? » In case they look at me whilst I have my SCP-096 SWEP out and they get marked as targets, or they are blocking my way in doors or similar, I can circle back to them and kill them using what I have and need, kill them and sit down, waiting for re-containment.

A GOI has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of their members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why? » If my face isn't covered or the cover fell off, I can in fact kill the guy unless admins or mods tell me otherwise. It's not my fault, they should be more careful.

Extras______________________________________________

Well, that's it, I hope you liked the app, and maybe you can copy the template (not my application) if admins approve.

Attachments________________________________________

Garry's Mod 22.03.2021 17_47_44 (2).png

Garry's Mod 22.03.2021 18_54_56 (2).png

Edited by YouHasBeenWarned
I forgot to do the Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them?-part...

i_see_you (1).png

Update__________________________________________________________

Just realised I forgot the Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? part. Please wait with rating/approval until I fixed this!

i_see_you (1).png

Hiii

So starting off a massive + is the unique template you decided to post here

16 hours ago, Ducki said:

- 1 low playtime 

His playtime isnt too low, and i think he grasps the concept of the SCP and its rules.

Overall i think i never saw you ingame tho right now i play UIU so i cant say much.

+1

+1

I've seen you on the sever quite a bit in the last two weeks and i like you app i think its good and you understand the rules quite well.

Good Luck.

Ace x

Edited by Agent 58

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat

Chaos Insurgency Delta - A.C.E

34 minutes ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

Overall i think i never saw you ingame tho right now i play UIU so i cant say much.

You can usually find me as HoMD or B-7 CO most of the time

Fixed my english

i_see_you (1).png

Accepted
Erik Meier
While I will not adapt the format, nor do I usually consider applications that alter the format, it looks pretty cool and still has the questions.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.