Miniz_Jual

MC&D Salesman WL

Common Roleplay Name:  James MikeWell

Steam Name:  Miniz_jual

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:200613563

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 1 week and 2 days. 1725901046_GMOD(2).jpg.66bd8139c14047a1d8dd9b6bdb7c764d.jpg

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.):  GMOD.thumb.jpg.91e00b97e033866a65e1579b5d542e4c.jpg

Why do you want to join MC&D?: So i can Supply people with weapons so they can protect them selves. Get money and anomaly's. we can sell the anomaly's or tell them to pay us for them to use it. And to make money. Its also very fun to instruct people telling them what to do and making a new shops. To help people have a better RP and to make it more fun and serious boosting everybody's friend-ships and happiness  to try a new job and have fun in the game more enjoying the RP that might be going on in surface

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): What i know about MC&D is that they are club based in England London they sell guns (drugs) to civilians chaos insurgency and other people that want to buy a guns. We also take anomaly's such as the orb and let people pay us for it or to use it. As the salesmen i can tell my agents to go and look for anomaly's and let my bouncers protect my Club.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: This one is very different because as MC&D you are almost friendly with everyone on surface in stead of starting fire fights we provide for them . We barely go into combat We only go into combat where were are being raided or shot at mostly money keeps the MC&D running since money is the only thing they look for this may boost our confidence if we are getting so many sales making my agents more useful as well as the bouncers. we could also be seen as dangerous because of how much money we have possibly scaring away the foundation if they know about us having so much weapons drugs and armour.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:  If they have revealed it to the foundation that we are selling anomaly's i would get my agents to find out who tole them i was selling the anomaly get them to either kill them or capture them. Then i would get my bouncers to protect me and my club i would get two of them at the door and one of them as my personal bodyguard until its dealt with. Then i could hire CI to help with the problem the reason for this is because i would not like for my club to get raided and for my business to get ruined and to get shutdown, Get my agents to keep it secretive as possible just between us and the people that said so. (if it was one of my own member they would get instantly demoted )

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer) Here are the mains rules as MC&D

no minging

dont cause drama to alreat people for sales

keep MC&D secretive

Edited by Miniz_Jual
changing job rules

-1 » Maybe next time don't copy my "Have you read the job rules?" part from my MC&D App, I look at as good as every app here...

Have you read the job rules and the Code of Conduct / Permissions? » Yes, I have. To show my understanding of the rules, I explain them here:

» Minging and disrespect will be punished.

» Communication with my group is essential.

» Competence, discipline, maturity and determination are expected from myself. Dishonering the name of MC&D will be punished.

» MC&D is to be kept a secret.

» I should not cause a drama and endanger the mystery of MC&D.

» I am not allowed to break Code of Conduct.

i_see_you (1).png

Denied,

Application has no detail and looking at the reply’s from salesman I believe you should improve generally.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif