Steam Name: Vex

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101201681

Current rank on the server: CT Major 

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 3W 1 D

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:   Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes i

Quick summary about you:
My Name is Thomas But most I like Tom more IC Vex  I'm a Quintessential Person who once  they set there mind to something cant avoid  doing it   I come from the UK and have always had a love of SC-FI and by extension star wars  I'm currently just finishing up Y11 and have already planned my next move to chase engineering  I unsurprisingly developed a love for video games and all kinds of tech at a early age and it has continued with no sign of ever slowing down
In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) Clone Trooper Major Vex

Highest rank obtained:  Clone Trooper Temp EXO  to help them out when they needed someone to fill the spot for a bit till Friday the 9th/04

What current rank do you have: CT  Major after my temp ends 

What is your current regiment: Clone Trooper

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)
As I said I am determined and  once I dedicate to something I'm in it for the long Run and will always be on before 5-10 on weekdays because  of college and other RL stuff and weekends  are free at the moment so ill be on from 1-3 in afternoon all the way to 2 in the morning ,   so  I believe  that being  part of something is you having the ability to give that thing meaning and to prove that you have a right to  be there and to be that trusted and to be even considered is its own reward when I first joined the sever I had already loved the community and everyone in it who makes it what it is . anyway I think I should be chosen because I am dedicated and most importantly committed to see this thing though. because at the end the  day I just want to be as helpful as possible and I think this is one of the best ways of helping the server and the community that thrives in it . also I hold up with idea of making a  fun friendly and secure area for people of all races cultures    and back rounds to come together and express some thing that all of us are passionate about on the server our love of a place  A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.   and if I fail the first time its fine because either way it would still mean I did something to achieve my goal  and will keep on trying until I either succeed    
Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)
well battalion have the role mainly as base command and to make sure things are running smoothly this can include making sure no rule breaking is being allowed on base and making sure regiments are doing what they are suppose to be doing. IE trainings try outs and  other regimental duties.  It is also the job of battalion to make sure everyone knows where they have to be and that any failure do so is meet with the appropriate response  they are also there most importantly to make sure everyone is having the most important thing a fun RP experience  as that is what most people join the server for to relax and have a little bit of role play 
Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: Nope 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes and I Understand the responsibility it has and the need to put the best foot forward to show that its is to be respected 
and all members need to be worthy of it.
What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)
Lead all other regiments and depending on if they are supervisor help out their regiment they are supervising with the tasks the regiment has been given to the best quality available. 
What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?   1] to do a training  like a Mando 2] to lead a event and 3] to do a debrief all must be complete do a high standard 
What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?
To report and display orders given by the event leader, to everyone else and make sure things run smoothly though the event .and to take over if needed due to a crash or lag from lead battalion make them unable to lead for a brief time
Anything else:  nope just thank you for your time and good day

me and the boys.gif

+1 
- Friendly 
- Lad 
- Would be a good fit for battalion

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1

You're a good person and a very good friend of mine. I've seen you lead and you've done extremely well. You've stunned me in events. Your grammar and punctuation is off but that can be excused. I wish you the best. You'll be great in battalion.

+1
Active and Competent..

Had done a lot for CT.
Not known outside of CT.
Doesn't know how to use the spreadsheet correctly smh (smashing my head)

Edited by Geovani

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

big +1

Absolute great guy 

Near perfect performance in CT and currently doing great work as a Temp Exo

Very talkative with the regiment and a huge part of the regiment bonding well with everyone

Current Ranks

CT Commander

Past Ranks

Neutral

Although I haven't seen anything bad;

Playtime is alright.

However I have never spoken to you or have a clue who you are, perhaps get more know from outside of CT.

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

+1 / Neutral

- I have never spoken to you or heard of you which can be good in some ways because it shows that you arent toxic or anything. 

- Good playtime

- I would just recommend getting more well known within the community which would improve your chances

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. For more information about your denial message Battalion command.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO