Havoc

Havoc's Battalion Application

Template

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Havoc Kebosmi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150689878

Current rank on the server: Plat VIP

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 11W 0D 8H

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I do have a microphone and it's semi-decent

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes, I have read it twice for good measure

Do you meet the requirements: Yes I do.

Quick summary about you: Hello, I'm Havoc, I'm from Northern Ireland and it's about what you would expect, the weather is bipolar as fuck e.g. yesterday it was sunny and warm and today there is snow everywhere. In April might I add. I'm allegedly always drunk but trust me I can assure you this isn't true I'm only drunk SOME of the time. [To Clarify this was sarcasm] I joined the server back in 2017ish I think and I was in the old medical corps along with 501st and GM getting semi high ranks in all 3. I then went to Jedi and became master. I left the server in about 2018/19 to actually socialize [I know it sounds crazy but I used to have a social life], my hobbies tend to be just going out with mates, I did boxing and karate but not anymore due to the clubs both shutting down because of covid. Love life is about what's expected and my mental health has been at an all time low this year so hopefully corona buggers off so I can try work on that. I play other games such as WarFrame, Sid Meiers Civilization 6, The Elder scrolls Online and much more.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 74th D Havoc/Jedi Scholar Havoc

Highest rank obtained: DMO/VC/Master

What current rank do you have: 74th D [AKA SGT]

What is your current regiment: 74th

What should we pick you for Battalion: In my opinion you should pick me for Battalion because I've been on the server for quite some time and I know how battalion work and how they are supposed to lead events etc. I wish to become battalion because I really want to help the GAR advance in the war against the Separatists. I want to be able to push our troops capabilities and strategies to the absolute maximum I can. I believe I am able to do this through rigorous training and brainstorming with other battalion to think of the prime strategies to defeat the CIS and end the War one and for all bringing peace back to the Galaxy. I believe our troops can under the right leader ship become the most fierce and strongest warriors in the Galaxy. During my time in 74th I was able to lead our Medics into the harsh war field and make sure our frontlines, backlines and middle lines were in top fighting condition. As 74th it can be either very hard to lead or a breeze to lead depending on who and where you are leading. There have been tough battles against infections and even tougher against the CIS but in the end we have pulled through and gotten even stronger from these victories.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: The role and responsibilities of Battalion are to lead the troopers in any and all combat scenarios along with advising troops on what to do with a passive event situation. Battalion are also what the other troops should aspire to be and they should aim to be like Battalion members and some day even join battalion themselves! Battalion is also supposed to supervise and observe the goings on of their regiment or hosting SIM's/Trainings for regiments to partake in or sending NCO+ to do Cadet trainings when needed.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: Demotion - No Ban - I don't believe so? Kicked - Probably just for being AFK on a full server.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes I do.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? When a battalion is not leading they would listen to the leading and co-leading battalions orders and act upon their own instinct. If they are supervising a regiment they may assist them in their task and also advise them on certain situations.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

Host a Mandatory training for a regiment.
Successfully call and host a debrief
Successfully lead an Event

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? The job of the Co-Leading Battalion in Events is to Grant and deny small requests that the primary leader of the event shouldn't need to worry about to focus on the main attack. The main Leader should be the only one to give major orders. 

Anything else: Thank you for reading my application!
EDIT : Editing questions back to the colour i put them in idk why half of them just didnt get coloured when i posted it X3

Edited by Havoc

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Neutral

-Has a very good playtime.

-High ranks in the past which shows compentence worthy of becoming a part of Battalion.

-Reading your Summary about you doens't give me a very good impresion.

-My past experience with you in while I was in 74th is pretty much nonexisten as you and the rest of Hierarchy were really inactive back then. (this might have changed)

(more of a side note) Don't randomly change the graphic design of your document in the middle of it and leave the rest unedited. Try to stick with one graphic design throughout your document.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

+1/nuteral

He's a good lad. He's got down most of the questions and he understands what to do. He's got a shit ton of playtime and just seems like a good fit.

"Sometimes I get drunk." WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS HERE?!

Edited by Doot
Changing my response
6 hours ago, Doot said:

"Sometimes I get drunk." WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS HERE?!

This was sarcasm my guy

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1

This is a good man he is very good with RP and OOC I hope he gets it because he is  a cool guy
and would make  great Battalion

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

+1/Neutral

I have seen you be a cool guy in Jedi, however never interacted as clone.

Very High playtime, obviously knows how the server operates.

Perhaps prove you are willing to reach a high clone rank again by applying at SO+

But other than that, you are a strong applicant, best of luck.

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. For more information about your denial message Battalion command.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO