Nio Deppilf

Nio Deppilf's SD Application

In-Game Name: Nio Deppilf

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82415986

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 2w 1d 03h 29m 00s as of this time. image.thumb.png.4b81f7f87256d7e187824516b880048f.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: HoEA, Played SA, B7 CDMR

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I have been playing on the server for a long time and I am confident I understand each aspect of the game and how the site runs. Also as the photo above shows, I have no warnings so I understand the rules of the server and how to play. I know what the SD needs to do and how to do it, for example being present at EZ Cells and being final say in punishment, making sure the site runs smoothly and giving out orders to heads of departments and SAs. This isn't as different to HoEA where you make sure to give out orders to FAs, O-12/S-66 and DoEAA while making sure the surface is running smoothly as well as relations and dealing with issues resolving GOIs. Therefore I believe that due to how I perform in that department (You may ask HoEA manager if you wish) that I will be able to perform correctly in this role. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The role of the Site Director is as the name entails to direct everyone on site. Other than the O5 Council they are the highest ranking official on site. They make sure the site runs as it should, SCPs are being contained properly and each department is running as they should. This means checking in with the heads of departments (HR, HoS, CDMRs of MTF) to get updates on what is going on in each of those respected parts of the site. They also give orders to Site Advisors who act as there eyes and ears in the foundation as they cannot be everywhere at once. This means they can get accurate reports from each area of site (LCZ, HCZ) while not having to manually check everything themselves. If you do your job correctly, there shouldn't be much to do as Site Director as all the departments should be getting everything done themselves. You essentially make sure the site runs as it should without error, and if there is any you snuff it out.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council are in complete control of the foundation and the SCPs they contain. They know everything there is about everything inside the foundation. They are above the Site Director and essentially the Site Directors boss. As the Site Director sends Site Advisors to parts of the site to get reports, the O5 send Site Directors to sites to control them and give reports of what is happening. Only CL3+ even know of there existence and even then no one knows there true identity. Without the O5, there is no foundation. They are essentially a governing body which no one knows the identity of with an endless amount of resources and contacts in the world, using them all to protect humanity from the SCPs.

Thank you for reading my application.

+1

Good application showing understanding and knowledge of what the job entails

Well organised

Good playtime

Previous high leadership roles

No warns!

Also a sound lad

Edited by CxReece
He's sound init x

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg