Krusty

Salesman 2 attemp

Common Roleplay Name: Andre Wolf

Steam Name: Wolfinator(max)

Steam ID:SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:552693746 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561199065653221 ]

Current play time(3 days minimum) 6 Days 

Youre Current Warns:1657956729_Screenshot(25).thumb.png.297a6b286d8504b7a053665a105d01f8.png

This is a bit older pic but i still have the same amount of warns 

Why do you want to join MC&D: Because i want to have Money and i want to support the other Goverment jobs with supplys and sell tham Guns,Drugs and Anomalese creatures or The ORB i am also know a bit about the MC&D i just want to Help other guys on the Surface.

What Do you know  about MC&D?: Marshall Carter and Dark is a Powerful multinational corporation what sells  supernatural or paranatural entities and  items on the Black Market for the highest bidder mainly to the rich and powerfull pepole across the Globe. MC&D would Purchase,locate, or otherwise sell certain strange and unusual objects that is classified as Safe  and would then proceed to sell them on auctions to the highest bidder.The Marshall Carter And Dark also one of the Top Wanteds from the SCP Foundation because they are sell Anomolese creatures and know what the SCP foundation is.

why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MC&D dont waste their unlimited resources on containment or termination the MC&D are the only GOI that is special for Auctions.They also dont really care whats going on in the foundation they are just want to make money and sell their stuff like Weapons and Drugs or Anomalies.This guys also catch anomalies that are on the surface to sell them to make even more money.

Someone has revealed you are MC&D what do you do and why?: So i would search the man that have revealed  i am MC&D and will restrain him and take him to the Club after this i will ask him a few questions like who else know i am MC&D after i got all the information i need i will not kill this man i will sell him on the next auction because what I know the MC&D also sell humans and i will make the Whole progress again with all the guys that he told about the MC&D.

Have you read the rules? and the code of conduct/permissions?: Sure i have read the Rules and the Code of Conduct i understand all of it too.

I hope my Application is better now

Edited by Andre Wolf

I try my best that somebody like me

4 hours ago, Andre Wolf said:

Marshall Carter and Dark is a Powerful multinational corporation what sells  supernatural or paranatural entities and  items on the Black Market for the highest bidder mainly to the rich and powerfull pepole across the Globe

image.png.83c2b50de0b26a7549d219af13e6e808.png

4 hours ago, Andre Wolf said:

MC&D would Purchase,locate, or otherwise sell certain strange and unusual objects that is classified as Safe  and would then proceed to sell them on auctions to the highest bidder.

image.png.0bd3efe572d3dc013e9b3829091c4303.png

https://the-demonic-paradise.fandom.com/wiki/Marshall,_Carter_and_Dark_Ltd.

2 hours ago, Royal said:

First of royal you gotta explain to me how you find out every time if someone plagiarized something.

Secondly I don't think this is bad , he informed himself on the wiki and rewrote most of it , at the end of the day most apps are like this. 

Neutral/+1 don't really know how he behaves in game but the info here is correct , maybe only the Class-A amnestics part is wrong (pretty sure MCnD doesn't have amnestics)

3 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

First of royal you gotta explain to me how you find out every time if someone plagiarized something.

Secondly I don't think this is bad , he informed himself on the wiki and rewrote most of it , at the end of the day most apps are like this. 

Neutral/+1 don't really know how he behaves in game but the info here is correct , maybe only the Class-A amnestics part is wrong (pretty sure MCnD doesn't have amnestics)

Ok i Don really know if they have amnestics i think they have it 

1 hour ago, Fayne™ said:
28 minutes ago, Nell said:

We don't have amnestics.

Ok  can I fixed it

Edited by Andre Wolf

Just now, Andre Wolf said:

Why what is wrong 

The app itself is... I wouldnt call it bad but it isnt also the best, but thats not my point, my point is that you are no fit for MC&D Salesman from what i have seen on forums and server, you also copied the text from some wiki thats basicly the same that you wrote and it proves how lazy you are, you couldnt even care enough to put it in diffrent words.

8 minutes ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

The app itself is... I wouldnt call it bad but it isnt also the best, but thats not my point, my point is that you are no fit for MC&D Salesman from what i have seen on forums and server, you also copied the text from some wiki thats basicly the same that you wrote and it proves how lazy you are, you couldnt even care enough to put it in diffrent words.

Ok,I dont want to say something about the wiki Fayne said something about it 

-1 Negative

After seeing how you act on forums on and the game and what I’ve heard from others as of when I’ve played HoEA and the part where you had to be blacklisted from all external jobs I do not believe you are fit for the job.

Also your application shows laziness. Instead of using the knowledge you should know of the job to make your application you stole parts of a wiki that makes me think your sole reason to apply is to just have the WL and be able to make money with no rp intentions. Furthermore you also say you have 6 days of playtime but the image is from when you had 3 days what isn’t a little old that’s a while back so you couldn’t even bothered to get on the game and get a fresh picture.

I do not support your application and honestly believe you need to play some other jobs more and change your image of how people see you in game as I’ve not heard a good thing about you from others.

7 hours ago, Nio Deppilf said:

-1 Negative

After seeing how you act on forums on and the game and what I’ve heard from others as of when I’ve played HoEA and the part where you had to be blacklisted from all external jobs I do not believe you are fit for the job.

Also your application shows laziness. Instead of using the knowledge you should know of the job to make your application you stole parts of a wiki that makes me think your sole reason to apply is to just have the WL and be able to make money with no rp intentions. Furthermore you also say you have 6 days of playtime but the image is from when you had 3 days what isn’t a little old that’s a while back so you couldn’t even bothered to get on the game and get a fresh picture.

I do not support your application and honestly believe you need to play some other jobs more and change your image of how people see you in game as I’ve not heard a good thing about you from others.

So I just wanna say I didn't wanted to hop on the server for a screenshot what I already have and k saw other applications that made the same with copy parts of some wikis and didn't get - for it because they didn't copied the whole wiki page it was late at night and I was tired when I am tired it's normal that I am lazy and I dont really know why everyone hate me I am try to make me a better name on the server.

Denied,

Community Feedback

You may reapply in 7 days

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif