Your Age: 15 ΒΎ

Β 

Your In-Game Playtime: 8wΒ 

Β 

Your Warns: 4

Β 

Rate Your RP Skills: A fair 7/10

Β 

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-11 "The Catalyst" πŸ™‚ *dont have a dossier as im not entirely sure who they'll be this time*

Β 

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes.

Β 

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I've been in the O5 council a handful of times, so I'm experienced in performing tasks that an O5 needs to do. I have experience in playing Site Director, HoEA & ECM so on the off-chance that I need to fill out any of those roles, I'll be more than able to do so.

Here's a small list of stuff about myself.

I try to never miss a beat. I'm normally never aggressive. I know not to jump inΒ or read sarkic books. *and im calm in stressful situations xd*

Β 

Can you explain what an O5 does for the Foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: The O5 watches over the Site Administration, ensuring that they're doing their job properly & fixing any errors. Since the O5 is one of the highest ranking people on-site, they also are the ones to make the big guy decisions that no ordinary SD, HoEA or ECM could do. They're normally hunted by GOIs due to being such high ranking. They also have what most other Site Admins don't, that something being Alpha-1, also known as the "Red Right Hand". They're a task force which follows the councils every order along with protecting the council from any potential threats, as mentioned above.

Β 

What is the O5 Council?: In lore, there are 13 O5 council members, 12 being proper and 1 being a tiebreaker. They're in a way, Site Directors, but instead of focusing on a single site, they focus on the entire Foundation. They occasionally have meetings to discuss & vote on events that are happening along with demoting any of their fellow council members, if the need arrives.Β 

In-game, the O5 council watches over the site to make sure that nothing goes wrong. They're the ones who make sure that the SD, HoEA, ECM or some other high ranking roles don't fuck up, and if they do, they get demoted. These fellas are similar to the lore council, as they have votes & discussions about things, albiet with the intent to kill each other.

Β 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I'm the manager for Chaos Insurgency (sus) and a Site Director.

Β 

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Whatever's available at the current moment in time.

Β 

Might be under detailed but I wanted to keep everything accurate without having it as "o5 creepy, edgy and everyone piss pant when near them" so if it is, then say & I'll make it gooder yes. also fast

Edited by Fricky Hecks
Added as much as I could to the app. I've never been great at writing long apps :)

just punch through his fucking head

Please put a bit more flavour in your app. (I know you acknowledge this at the end of your app)Β 

After all, you are applying for one of highest offices so better to go all in.Β 

╔═══════════════╗
Β "O5-12"
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Β 

Β 

uwu

3 minutes ago, Avery Winters said:

Please put a bit more flavour in your app. (I know you acknowledge this at the end of your app)Β 

After all, you are applying for one of highest offices so better to go all in.Β 

╔═══════════════╗
Β "O5-12"
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Β 

Β 

Will do. I'll edit it either tonight or tomorrow.

just punch through his fucking head

ACCEPTED

The Council has come together and have come together that you should shall be granted a 2 week trial period within the council to earn your perm place within us, please DM me on discord

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head ModeratorΒ Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β 
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager