Jake Williams

Jake william's HoMD Application

In Game Name: Jake williams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101735512

Crafting Table experience level: max

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: Manufacturing Department is a department specialized in crafting supplies such as ammo, gas masks and attachments. Manufacturing are experienced enough to make these items.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I am willing to be very active and help all units out by supplying them on what they need and what they are only allowed to have. I am very aware of what each MTF can get.

max.PNG

Edited by Iamjake

You're a nuisance in Site Administration, overall unprofessional behaviour from what I've seen from you.

I usually don't bother -1ing HOMD apps, but I wouldn't trust you with HoMD, honestly.

10 hours ago, Luke Ocasio said:

You're a nuisance in Site Administration, overall unprofessional behaviour from what I've seen from you.

I usually don't bother -1ing HOMD apps, but I wouldn't trust you with HoMD, honestly.

Oof my man if Luke gives you a-1 on your HoMD application then you must have done something horrible.

14 hours ago, Luke Ocasio said:

Speaking Facts. From what I've seen of you around, you definitely not the right type yet

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

On 5/18/2021 at 9:38 PM, Luke Ocasio said:

If Tom Nook himself decides to -1 a HoMD app you know you have done something wrong, either way app a bit too short, and bad community response.

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png