a_goose_

Unban Request: 20/05/2021

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Drake King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:440495755

Admins' name that banned you: A Dark Presence

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:51793067

Why did you get banned?: Apparently I got banned because I was "moaning" about the current event, and for playing as Class-D.

Evidence(Un-necessary): https://streamable.com/wrdzr0

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think the ban was quite unnecessary, as it seemed to be out of anger, since he told me to "stick my thumb out of my ass". Which doesn't seem very professional.

Anything else?: I want to be unbanned within this time because SCP-RP is one of my favourite thing's to play, and I basically dont got anything else. If I do not get unbanned within the hour I want his ban to be taken into consideration, I think it was very stupid of him to get mad for me whining. (edited, last thing was unnecessary) 

Edited by a_goose_
Addition to "Anything else?"

Its an hour long ban by the time this even gets looked at by SMT it will be long over

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

It's an hour long, really? Had it been a week or even just a day I could see the reason behind this but really?

I genuinely hope that Plague or another member of SMT extends the ban just for this joke of an appeal.

-1 just wait it out.

(Also you were playing Class-D so it's justified)

Edited by Fricky Hecks

just punch through his fucking head

Did you know an hour is compromised of 60 minutes. Did you also know that 1 minute is made up of 60 seconds. Did you also know that you breathe on average 0.1-0.2 breaths per second.

We can come to a conclusion that your ban lasted for roughly 960 breaths at most...

Edited by Avery Winters
also uwu

uwu

6 hours ago, Erich Von Wiegland said:

Replying to this whilst I’m in school

You would be unbanned by now 

I suggest reading the rules 

I DID and it doesnt show anything about me not being allowed to complain about events.