inturion

Pavle's app for MCND salesman

Common Roleplay Name: Deadeye

Steam Name: Inturion

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:159755538

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 2 weeks i think

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 9 warn's the pic should come with this post

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I wanted to give Marshall Carter's and Dark a chance as i am getting quite bored of playing only NU-7 and was interested in MCND's playstyle of being neutral but biassed towards the side that give's it money.Also cause you guys are using purple color

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): Marshall Carters and Dark,or MCND for short.Are a group that like's to stay in the shadows.They are the richest of the rich and they manipulate the world's markets on a daily basis.They resell anomalies at a really high markup and are considered to be stronger then even the foundation due to their monetary reach.They do have a big counter though.Mana charitable are a group that tries to stand againts MCND but due to their small influence they are more an annoyance then a threat.The actual threat to MCND are TSH (The Serpents Hand) due to their attitude towards the veil of secrecy and their inability to be bribed.MCND is well known for being the group that provides all the illegal and anomalous thing's money can buy and creating artificial rarity by doing so as they have no competition

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: Marshall Carters And Dark are a roleplay and transaction focused GOI.Where CI goes bruteforce or trickery,MCND trow money and other GOI's to do their dirty work.There is nothing you cant trow money at and Marshall Carters and Dark are the proof of that.Whereas AR (Anderson Robotics) specialize in selling their robots and using them and the anomalies.MCND focuses on suppling GOI'S armaments and ammo along with drug's

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:If someone revealed the identity of MCND to the entire town i will ask my bouncer's or another GOI to take care of it quietly.If its a friendly one i would ask their commander to take care of it.If its a hostile GOI like the foundation or TSH i would contact my superiors about it,if i couldn't get my bouncer's to deal with the peaple revealing it.But if its one of my own men i would use the authority given to me and execute them on the spot

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): 
basicaly it goes similar to this
Abide by server rules
Communicate with your comrades

be respectfull and aspire to become better
do NOT be childish and act mature and keep drama to a low
keep secrecy 

for MCND.png

Edited by inturion
making it better

This app is too short make it longer or its getting denied

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

On 5/22/2021 at 12:50 AM, inturion said:

basicaly it goes similar to this
Abide by server rules
Communicate with your comrades

be respectfull and aspire to become better
do NOT be childish and act mature and keep drama to a low
keep secrecy 

It's really annoying that you don't put all of the first letters in uppercase

The whole application makes me take two forks and put them into my eyes

I think this application is really short 

Overall I'd say if you give me a discord ID we could talk about trans rights, and then I will say if I support this or not. Untill then, I'm

Neutral

• You are oftentimes impulsive
  • Most encounters with you in RP (playing as a GOI or not) have not been good. (Instant hostility, rude, etc.)
  • You did not reach the word limit, edit your application to do so and this reason will be voided (there are free online word checkers)
  • Needs some formatting changes (Add spaces after periods, remove the black highlighting, some run-on sentences and needs some specifying in certain areas)
  • 9 warns
  • The application needs to be more formal overall (In certain parts of your application it is written as if you were talking)
  • You don't RP very well

• Experienced in combat
  • Good playtime

- Honestly braindead
- No fit for MC&D salesman
- Never seen him on MC&D agent/bouncer
-Doubt you will give anything more to this job than more combatRP
-You sometimes get so angry you could (and did) RDM someone, i dont trust anyone who can get so angry over a game on
MC&D salesman.

1 hour ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

- Honestly braindead
- No fit for MC&D salesman
- Never seen him on MC&D agent/bouncer
-Doubt you will give anything more to this job than more combatRP
-You sometimes get so angry you could (and did) RDM someone, i dont trust anyone who can get so angry over a game on
MC&D salesman.

i was on bouncer a few times.Not a lot but still on it.I RP when i dont get murdered the second i pop my head and i feel like your angry at me for the fact i reported you for going on surface to get  "dick implants" and "ERP with salesman"

After considerable thought you have been 

Denied

The app is surface level

as stated by kinqu not very active in MCND

Plus after seeing some of your ingame behavior towards GOIs including calling the club a gay bar

You may reapply in a week

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs