Trojan

Elijah Mormont - SCP-096 Application

SCP-096 Application

RP-Name: Elijah Mormont

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:213927205

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 

4d 1h 57m

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):

Zero

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:

Yes I understand them.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

Yes I understand them. One example is that Foundation personnel cannot forcefully breach me, if one tries to then it is classed as a rule break which should be reported immediately.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

I play whenever I have free time so I should be able to play a couple hours guaranteed everyday, I am more active on weekends.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:

After SCP-096 has breached and killed its target, it must immediately sit down in the exact way it was facing when it killed them. Everyone else in the immediate vicinity that are not E-11 or B-7 must leave immediately as to not create another SCP-096-1.

When the area is secured E-11 or B-7 must approach 096 with their backs turned until they either hit something or feel 096's presence. Once they know 096's exact position, they can begin the containment procedure.

The containment procedure requires the containment teams to cover 096's head with something in order to hide its face. Once that is secure then they can use containment cuffs to drag 096 to its cell whilst also making sure that the area is secure to prevent another 096-1.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:

I will for around 1 minute since he has seen my face and then I will start to chase him. I will focus on trying to get to him as efficiently as possible. Presuming that no one else has seen my face I will then sit down immediately after killing him and wait to either be contained or for someone else to see my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):

Yes it is a good roleplay scenario as they have all become 096-1s as well so they have to be killed. It is their fault for not being prepared during a breach.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:

I would still kill him as it is in the rules to kill anybody who looks at my face.

Edited by Trojan
2 hours ago, Trojan said:

The containment procedure requires the containment teams to cover 096's head with something in order to hide its face. Once that is secure then they can use elastic cuffs to drag 096 to its cell whilst also making sure that the area is secure to prevent another 096-1.

This is the old procedures yes? But now we use containment cuffs mate

Overall a +1 from me

Edited by Isaac Scott