Jessica Voyles, Dustin Voyles, PFC Voyles

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:198967729

Crafting Table experience level:
125 (Max)

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.e8a1f74b0268230eb45370a588b8e605.png

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:
The Manufacturing Department has a few different roles and duties that when enforced, improve the safety and well being of the site. For one, the department produces ammunition for armed personnel, allowing them to have more ammo for defending, attacking, and containing scps. Another thing they do is, that they can produce attachments and ammo types such as a M203 Underbarrel Gernade Launcher, Rifle Ammo, and Shotgun Ammo. With these, weapons can do more damage, have better accuracy, or be used for blowing up large groups of enemies. In some cases, the manufacturing department can produce explosives and this combined with the above mentioned items and gas masks, can greatly improve site security and defense in case of an attack. 

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:
I believe I would be a good HoMD for a few reasons. For one, I am active on the server and will be able to play the whitelist a lot, being able to supply people with items they need. Also, I will always go where I am needed. For instance, if there is a raid incoming I will go to cafe and supply Nu-7 and other MTF units with needed ammunition, gas masks, attachments, and explosives. I will provide the cheaper items for free, and the more expensive ones I will sell for only a slightly up-marked price. I will do my best to be effective in production of items and getting them to the needed people. I will make sure to ID people and will not minge with my abilities to create weapons.

I'm not 100% knowledgeable on what items the HoMD can produce but I will learn them and what they do as soon as I can if my application is accepted. | Thank you for taking time to review my application for HoMD | Have a good day 🙂

🏳️‍🌈 Jessica Voyles | She/They See the source image

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
Head of Manufacturing Department
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class