Dave Jamason - Tay

Discord Unban

My In-Game name: Tay

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com), Its for the discord, so ill put my discord name and tag: ᴱᵖⁱᶜᴺᵉˢˢ#7423

Steam Name: Dave9067

What is the reason for your ban: I got banned for pinging @jedi

How long were you banned for: 7 days

Name of the staff member who banned you: Navas

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Well what happened was that 2 people access to the Jedi chat pinged @jedi, so 2 Jedi pings. It was pretty annoying so I said "Please stop doing @jedi" But I didn't mean to do @jedi I meant to do @ (SPACE) Jedi. When I sent it I knew I screwed up because it did not have a space (Which it should of had) and then I proceeded to say "Wait" and then "Oops" x5. Then the next moment I had gotten banned. Then I messaged my Jedi friend (NIO) To tell Navas that I meant it with the space and that I am sorry. I know a sorry is going to do much for the people that I had pinged. It'd be great if I could get an unban. I am also needed access to the discord since I am a Jedi Knight now and need to log. If I do not get an unban I am still very sorry to all the people I pinged! Thanks for reading ;). 

P.S If there is a discord unban forum , sorry I cant find it!

Evidence: There is only my word, sorry!

Denied

Discord staff have been told to become more strict on pointless @s such as that, you don’t have any evidence to prove that it was an accident or not so can’t just take your word because then everyone will start using it as an excuse. For now just get a friend to log stuff for you.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO