Tyrese Washington

Tyrese Washington Director Application

In-Game Name:

Tyrese Washington full: Site Adviser Tyrese Washington

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:112561055

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:

1 week 1 day 4 hours 3 minutes 59 seconds

zz3F0mpThgHgklrTADPXICKukXAZijDJRgPCvJVN1ePqnaUSFzk-76klvLxy0VOCb_R9W-U2SkdU8GerSe9FqBU_ftE_MnnsIomdjzAGlj6BLj3J05QNt9ogq-CNatRkOzs4Gc00

Past Experience in leadership/high-ranking positions:

On this server, my experience is limited to Site Adviser. While yes I am that most people don’t consider this a leadership role and many of you might not either. But I have dealt with multiple high-stress events and situations.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?

Personally, this question is a trick question because it isn’t asking me what traits I see in myself. Or why I think I would be a good director. (Well it is asking that but stay with me.) In my opinion, the question is, What do others see in me that would make me a good site director. So that is exactly what I did. I asked an anonymous person a simple question. What is an admirable trait I have? This person stated and I quote “You have good leadership capabilities. The ability to lead, enforce, and get the job done. But also have fun and keep everyone entertained in the process.” -anonymous. Now you may be saying to yourself after reading that, “This guy just asked someone random to say something good about him.”. Well, that is where you would be wrong. I also asked this person, what is a negative trait that I have. They stated “You do have some unprofessionalism.....So you get the job done and your subordinates are happy but your superiors may see you as unprofessional and unfit for duty even though you do good.”-anonymous. Now you may be asking yourself why in God’s green earth did this man put a quote about what he does wrong in his application? Well to answer that question it’s because I’m not afraid to state what I do wrong. Because I believe that I can improve on my traits when I’m told about them. That is the best thing someone in leadership could have, adaptability and the ability to listen not only to higher-ups but also to people below them. And that is why I believe I would be a good Site director not only because of my leadership qualities stated by the anonymous source but, of my adaptive nature and ability to listen to others.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? 

Now, this is a question that has been answered thousands of times. It is both simple and complex at the same time. There is the simple answer, they are responsible for every aspect of a site's maintenance, containment, testing, and they are held responsible for the most part if anything on-site gets loose or goes astray. There is also a list of simple responsibilities as well as things a Director should do. This list could easily be molded to fit different situations.

• Raise concerns. (This would mean keep your eyes and ears open for rumors or insubordination. Then bring it to the respective people.)
  • Answer questions. (I believe this one is self-explanatory, answer any questions that you can to site personnel.)
  • Gather and comment on feedback. (I think this one also explains itself. Do not just sit in your office, walk around the site. Observe the test, listen to other’s complaints, compliments, and then give feedback to make changes.)
  • Raise any pertinent suggestions. (Bring any suggestions up to higher-ups on site or any other group that could be improved in any way.)
  • State any recent notices/changes. (This one is also self-explanatory, like most of these are bring any recent changes you have made or have been made to both subordinates and higher-ups.)
  • Bring up any other relevant information. (Whether this is to subordinates or high command. Keeping people in the loop of what is happening.)

This section was rather long and weirdly worded but I believe that I got my point across without confusing too many people. The Director has multiple responsibilities and roles in the foundation. The biggest ones being a leader as well as a communicator.

What is the O5 Council?

The O5 council also known as the O5 command is a group of thirteen members. They are considered the most powerful people on the planet. Not only having access to the near limitless funding and resources of the foundation. They have access to all information in the foundation, knowing everything that is going on at basically anytime inside the foundation. While they can act as antagonists or protagonists in some people’s eyes. Their intentions within the foundation are well informed and backed up by their experience. Having the ability to approve or shut down anything without any overrule besides other members of the council. The O5 council in summary are the puppet masters of the whole foundation. 

8 hours ago, getnexd said:

best person ive every seen, kinda a sped though, yesterday he turned himself into a pickle, funniest shit i've seen.  +1pickle GIF

He is also spiderman
Has an office that is deadass just a mancave with SCP-420-J everywhere

I remember us getting caught up at1025 and both getting turned into stone. Absolutely amazing.

Regardless, you have really been putting a good amount of work into getting your reputation up and known around site.
I sincerely hope you get the spot as you are more than qualified for it from what i can tell.

+1 my man, good luck!

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

Your application for Site Director has been ACCEPTED

Well structured, enough details and I am willing to trust the people saying you are a decent SA.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)