Dan Resistance

Dan's O5 Application.

[BASIC INFORMATION

Your In-Game Name: Leo Dixon

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419151052

Your Age: 16

Your In-Game Playtime: 3w, 5d

Your Warns: 16 -- Please read below before you comment about this.

Rate Your RP Skills: From 1-10, a solid 8, I can provide very characteristic experiences depending on who talks to me IG.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-7 'Burnt Feelings' -- Since this is a custom character I suppose I should give a simple description.

Tall male, assumed high of 6'2, has a black face covering hiding most of his face, Usually seen doing paperwork and somewhat young.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Absolutely.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): Heavy amount of with-take, extreme grade military training, can take a heavy amount of pressure and yelling, can somewhat calm situations down, Assistance towards people in need, knows how to mostly repair the foundation in extreme situations of despair.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: O5 council members are the top of the top of people whom control things, they know things that even the HoR doesn't know, they are people who have special permissions towards initating things like Omega Warheads, and Full-Site-Lockdowns in the worst situations imaginable, and they are the highest in command of others.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is a group of members, all of whom are O5 members themselves, who have been promoted through extreme training, and know their things, They decide what is best for the foundation, and are rarely spotted walking around, if so they have a large amount of people protecting them from any amount of danger.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: As of right now, no,

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Research.

Yes, I know, 16 warns seems somewhat alot, but I've been granted permission from rex to still do this, these warns are way over a year old, and I have changed into a more mature person since then.

Neutral

I can't say that I've ever seen much of you. Which isn't always a bad thing, but It means that I can't acclaim how good you are at RP'ing and more. Like said above, your application is under-detailed, so ideally you'd want to make it more detailed and informative.

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

DENIED

The Council has voted against you, please try again at a later date and become more known within the community

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager