Evan Dark

O5-7 The Unlikely APP

Your in-Game Name: Evan Dark (my common name)

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:103326019

Your Age:17

Your In-Game Playtime: 2w 4d 14h

Your Warns: SSA,breaking fear RP,LTARP from realy long time ago image.thumb.png.d92d118f3ea3c88d5a0add9b34bb30ef.png

Rate Your RP Skills: from 0 to 10 i would say 7 or 8 im actully quit resourceful.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-7 "The Unlikely"

O5-7: "The Unlikely".

Male. European descent. American origin. Appears to be mid-40s; likely older. No unusual appearance.

Reputation for being somewhat dangerous to be around. Has survived a curious number of assassination attempts unscathed (with the assassins dead in the wake of the attempts); unusual that an O5 would both leave themselves vulnerable to so many attempts and also survive so many in such a manner. Possible anomalous protection. 

Takes a special interest in SCP objects stolen or acquired by the Chaos Insurgency. Numerous reports indicate that O5-7 is, in fact, the current head of the Chaos Insurgency, despite this directly contradicting many other reports about the Chaos Insurgency's status as a splinter organization. Reports differ on whether the rest of the O5 Council is unaware of this, or knows and partially or fully endorses it.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: I read the rules and i accapt them all 

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council i think i would make better RP around reaserch + im active almost everyday + i m calm when making tough decisions and i would talk about the decision with other O5 if there was at the time /what can you bring to the role: I want to make better reasercher RP since the only person i know that wants to make  better Reasercher RP is Nook

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:O5 members are supreme leaders of foundation and they grant permissions on test,demotions and assasinations etc. O5 memebers differs from normal Administration by haveing unlimited access to all information about anomalies and Foundation-operations

What is the O5 Council?:They are foundation stone for the Foundation, with out them foundation would never exist and world would probably end as we know it 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:Sadly im not but im sure this difference cant stop me from being a good O5 member 

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):Research and since the "The Unlikely" have a interest in Chaos Insurgency and anomalies they stole i would say Espionage.

Evan evan evan. You are a decent guy and a good combatplayer but i have never really seen you properly passiverp. Aside your app being "very meh at best" tp say it in a friendly manner, .
To be straight, i quite  simply do not see you as O5 as of now. 

Good luck on your app!

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

I guess I'm going to be there bad guy here, but hopefully you can learn from what I say and use it to improve next time

Firstly, this app isn't even mediocre at best, it is super rushed and under detailed it feels like something a lazy child would write when having to do homework. Half of the app doesn't make sense and it barely outlines the answers to the questions asked.

Secondly, I don't believe I have seen you play anything other than nu7. Not once have I seen you do anything noteworthy or RP wise in general. Both of these reasons heavily support the idea to have your app denied.

You have to remember that you are applying for the HIGEST ranking position in the server RP wise, meaning you, among 12 others will be competing for that position and must prove you are fit for it. With an app like this and your play experience within the server, (All being very little other than nu7) I really don't understand how you thought you even had a chance to get in the council. I Implore you, (and any others reading this who are considering making an app) to heed this advice and remember it when making your next application for a big role. Ewan, get more known on the server, read other people apps and take their apps as inspiration on what to put on yours (Don't copy though) and start with smaller steps, such as HOEA, then maybe SD and then start to even think about applying for these positions.

Good luck in the future, but for now, I leave you with a -1

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Cool little app you made but Evan ive hardly ever seen you managing anything, especially administrative, maybe the council could give you a chance cuz youre a good lad but other than that, i cant think of a good reason for more +1's

17 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

I guess I'm going to be there bad guy here, but hopefully you can learn from what I say and use it to improve next time

Firstly, this app isn't even mediocre at best, it is super rushed and under detailed it feels like something a lazy child would write when having to do homework. Half of the app doesn't make sense and it barely outlines the answers to the questions asked.

Secondly, I don't believe I have seen you play anything other than nu7. Not once have I seen you do anything noteworthy or RP wise in general. Both of these reasons heavily support the idea to have your app denied.

You have to remember that you are applying for the HIGEST ranking position in the server RP wise, meaning you, among 12 others will be competing for that position and must prove you are fit for it. With an app like this and your play experience within the server, (All being very little other than nu7) I really don't understand how you thought you even had a chance to get in the council. I Implore you, (and any others reading this who are considering making an app) to heed this advice and remember it when making your next application for a big role. Ewan, get more known on the server, read other people apps and take their apps as inspiration on what to put on yours (Don't copy though) and start with smaller steps, such as HOEA, then maybe SD and then start to even think about applying for these positions.

oh ok i know its kinda rushed but thats cuz i dont know how the O5 app is suppoused to look properly + this is first time im doing this app but thx for your answer

11 hours ago, Joe Drakan said:

Cool little app you made but Evan ive hardly ever seen you managing anything, especially administrative, maybe the council could give you a chance cuz youre a good lad but other than that, i cant think of a good reason for more +1's

its not like i dont know what to do in administrative its just that i had to learn i used to play SA a lot when i was finaly level 50 so its not like i dont know what to do its just that i need to improve my skills

18 hours ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

Evan evan evan. You are a decent guy and a good combatplayer but i have never really seen you properly passiverp. Aside your app being "very meh at best" tp say it in a friendly manner, .
To be straight, i quite  simply do not see you as O5 as of now. 

Good luck on your app!

thx for answer i know its not the best app but atleast i tryed 
Q:what should i do to be better? Play SA or some other jobs?

On 6/10/2021 at 6:08 PM, Jason Haze said:

I just wanna say you literally have 0 idea how my version of the O5 Council really works, sounds like you need to brush up on your information my friend

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

8 hours ago, Howling Rex said:

I just wanna say you literally have 0 idea how my version of the O5 Council really works, sounds like you need to brush up on your information my friend

Please do elaborate, as I made pretty much the same point as everyone else who gave feedback on this thread. And if “your version” of the council works by letting players with little experience, effort and *proven* knowledge of the O5’s on the council, then yes, I certainly need to brush up on my information as I didn’t see that one happening.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Time to toss my disgusting indian "opinion" in here.

On 6/10/2021 at 1:44 PM, Evan Dark said:

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:Sadly im not but im sure this difference cant stop me from being a good O5 member

Already a huge red flag. Without any experience in any Site Administration there's no way to know if you'll be good at O5 or not, and you really shouldn't learn how to play Site Admins on O5 of all jobs.

What is the O5 Council?:They are foundation stone for the Foundation, with out them foundation would never exist and world would probably end as we know it 

There's not much explanation on what the council is & does on a daily basis, only really saying that the world would end without them, which is a bit of a maybe, with groups like GOC & UIU existing it would probably last.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:O5 members are supreme leaders of foundation and they grant permissions on test,demotions and assasinations etc. O5 memebers differs from normal Administration by haveing unlimited access to all information about anomalies and Foundation-operations

You've kinda failed to explain what an O5 does on the server, which is oversee Site Admins & whatnot. They don't normally grant permissions for tests, demotions & such, that would go to the SD or HR.

Anyway, the app is pretty bad, a lot of the answers fall flat & I don't know if I could trust you in the council, so the chances of you getting in is pretty Unlikely.

just punch through his fucking head

1 hour ago, Fricky Hecks said:

Time to toss my disgusting indian "opinion" in here.

Already a huge red flag. Without any experience in any Site Administration there's no way to know if you'll be good at O5 or not, and you really shouldn't learn how to play Site Admins on O5 of all jobs.
Just wanna say to this its not like i dont know what administration do i just play not much often 

There's not much explanation on what the council is & does on a daily basis, only really saying that the world would end without them, which is a bit of a maybe, with groups like GOC & UIU existing it would probably last. well ye but that was question is more like personal opinion question 

You've kinda failed to explain what an O5 does on the server, which is oversee Site Admins & whatnot. They don't normally grant permissions for tests, demotions & such, that would go to the SD or HR. ye but if you look on some tests and shit they are granted ot not by O5 memebers 

Anyway, the app is pretty bad, a lot of the answers fall flat & I don't know if I could trust you in the council, so the chances of you getting in is pretty Unlikely. HEHEHEH that was good joke well i have a lot of work to do but i believe i can become O5 i dont take any of these comments as a throwing trash on me i take it as wisdom for future 

On 6/13/2021 at 12:02 AM, Jason Haze said:

Please do elaborate, as I made pretty much the same point as everyone else who gave feedback on this thread. And if “your version” of the council works by letting players with little experience, effort and *proven* knowledge of the O5’s on the council, then yes, I certainly need to brush up on my information as I didn’t see that one happening.

Well, I mean its always nice to give new people a try who put in the effort

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager