Sane

PErma ban appeal

Server you got banned from:  Werwolf gaming scp

Your name in-game:  It was sane moralis Dont know if that was still my name when i got banned

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139567619

Admins' name that banned you: Dont remember

Admin's steamID: DONT REMEMBEr

Why did you get banned?: I got banned for MASS RDM And other  minor rule breaks adding up

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think i deserve to be unbnaned since its been like 5-6 months Or something and I am mad at myself that i did that and how stupid i was I wish for a second chance and for the people who's play experience i injured I am really sorry for what i did 

Anything else?: Nope

Edited by Sane
edit cause

You were eventually banned on the 21st of February for MassRDM: Killing multiple foundation personnel. Here are the warns associated with the SteamID provided;
image.thumb.png.e351bcc6d15057a6f8cec063db8dd8a9.png

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

Sane,  I remember you being very mingy and that also shows from that impressive warn count , I think eventually you should be let back in the server on a one warn and you are out basis however I also think you are not ready to come back yet, if you get unbanned I find it very likely that you'd get warned again very quickly.

Anyway good luck .

Personally don't know you, but these are A LOT of warns. It's hard to trust you after what've done before. I think its for the better that you stay banned, since, respecting the warns as evidence, you do not really show intend to roleplay at all.

from me a -1

1 hour ago, Kabasch said:

Personally don't know you, but these are A LOT of warns. It's hard to trust you after what've done before. I think its for the better that you stay banned, since, respecting the warns as evidence, you do not really show intend to roleplay at all.

from me a -1

Completely agree 

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

Yup It was and also for anyone else watching it now Im willing to have the ban reduced from a perm ban to like a  3-6 month ban  Since than it would be a year or almost a year total 

20 hours ago, Cal Reece said:

You were eventually banned on the 21st of February for MassRDM: Killing multiple foundation personnel. Here are the warns associated with the SteamID provided;
image.thumb.png.e351bcc6d15057a6f8cec063db8dd8a9.png

Changed me mind. Big -1