Gustav Nordin

Cal Reece

Cal Reece should be renamed to Calories and demoted. He is a bad admin that ban's people for making the server better, me and my "three" monkeys did alot for the server in terms of roleplay you absolute twat. You know what fun is? Fun is making up roleplay situations like bribing, executions and fraud. Cal Reece sets a stop to that in a very bad "no fun allowed" type of way. I hope you get demoted before you turn this server to shit.spacer.png

1 minute ago, Erwin Von Barth said:

Man making roast about me with that profile? Did you take a picture of your naked grandma at 2:34 AM? 

I'm not roasting you, I'm telling facts you are a dirty speed junkie and I dont understand why you dont switch to fent? 

3 minutes ago, John Michael said:

What do you gain from doing this lmao

I need to get this out to the server, Cal Reece cant keep on being an admin. He is the worst admin I've seen on any platform even FiveM so fuck his dirty whore of a mother and fuck him. 

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat

Chaos Insurgency Delta - A.C.E

If you are trying to achieve that you shouldn't fucking act like this  you are just rounding up support for cal reece even though noone is really taking this serious. Ridiculing yourself wont help you to "remove" him from the server and noone can be worse then fivem staff.

1 minute ago, John Michael said:

If you are trying to achieve that you shouldn't fucking act like this  you are just rounding up support for cal reece even though noone is really taking this serious. Ridiculing yourself wont help you to "remove" him from the server and noone can be worse then fivem staff.

I don't care If people take my side or not I'm brining light to the topic. And the staff you have on this server is absolute cancer, you don't let anyone have fun. You expect people to pay to have fun? That's what the server is pay for fun. If you're lower level you expect us to take shit from the guards higher up and stand in the airlock for 6 hours straight you absolute fucking retard. The staff is worse then fivem admins much worse.