Dave Rock

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesman WL Application

Common Roleplay Name: Dave Rock

Steam Name: Scp500

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:659214574

Playtime: 3 days 3 hours 37 minutes

Warns: 0
Why do you want to join MC&D?: To join the MC&D would be beneficial for of course my own wealth, yet also the oppurtunity to get into the business of selling a wide variety of objects, and increase my understanding of selling and exporting goods to the clients. Not only that, but also wish to improve the company by offering more goods, and better made products since are clients deserve the very best.

What do you know about MC&D? MC&D are one of the most powerful GOI, simply because of the mass power and destruction they wield at their disposal, although their numbers consist of hundreds, they are so economically powerful they could bankrupt countries. However, the MC&D are a profit organization of selling anomalous objects to the highest bidder, and do not seek to cause economical collapses across the world. They have unique clubs which inside host some of the rarest things the rich have ever seen, and could get their hand on. Having connections all around the world, and also to other GOI, including the Foundation, Serpents Hand, the Church of the Broken God,  and the Chaos Insurgency, who are one of their most valued clients, the MC&D have perhaps the most powerful influence among them. With such a powerful company, loyalty is the most valued thing, and failure is punished heavily. They've been working for hundreds of years, and most won't stop selling anomalies.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: The MC&D have one goal, make profit. The Chaos Insurgency want to use anomalies on the world, the Foundation want to hide or eliminate them, the MC&D are just there to make profit, and are the most neutral GOI, only acting in violence in case compromised or provoked by another GOI. They want money.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why? First do a background check on the person, see if they have social media and whom they work for. Then follow the money, follow their bank transactions to notice anything out of place. Afterwards, attempt to dissuade the person using fake evidence and alibis to get them away. Based on their status, if it was impossible for them to seek information regarding the organization, I would look inside the lines for a traitor and either execute or demot them based on the trouble they've caused. If all fails, I would kill the person whom revealed me and stage their death to look like an accident.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread? 

I have, I understand the need to secrecy and to act completely respectful to everyone, and abide by server rules. Communication is a important tool to the business, and I must work with my team, to improve the company. Keeping the organization quiet and punishing those who fail to keep the honor and discipline of the MC&D business. I understand that I represent the whole organization and I must act logically and respectfully to everyone, failure to do so will most likely remove me from the business.2010086855_ImageforApplication.thumb.jpg.45c3167e684d0c1b3b30cc388a9581e7.jpg