Barry

Nerf RRD Hierarchys ability to give themselves random shit

What I am suggesting:

That a regiment tasked with "Healing" shouldn't be able to do this below (and before anyone tries the smart arse "oh he could have done that with a blaster" nah, he used jumppack DC-15s and a heavy sniper ALL event, and that SS is before the end, he got more kills since then)

image.thumb.png.54e26640620b34f66d5df63259959608.png

RRD hierarchy aren't trained in sniping, or using explosives, they are trained in healing.

I rate you should sit all the RRD hierarchy down, get them to agree on a weapon they should get, which isnt a regiment specific weapon such as a sniper/RPG/Shotgun/FT/Jumpack variant of weapon, and give them that as a preset job weapon along with the CR-2 Light blaster that their regiment gets.

If they want to snipe, join 41st. 

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

+1

I believe that they shouldn't be able to use any equipment they want and they should be limited. It just makes Admiralty and SCO and MCO feel weaker. Also aswell RRD is just suffering so they need a rework in general

+1

RRD is really overpowered so +1. And when I asked RRD for healing they said fuck off and started blasting droids...

Edited by Corel
Fuck controversy
3 minutes ago, Worm said:

+1

Battalion Lieutenant > RRD Hierarchy

RRD can use 2 weapons but Battalion Lieutenant can't? 

#Logic

Only the HMO can which is above the Battalion Lieutenant tbf.

FMO and HRO can only use 1 weapon, which ofc they do well with and it should probably be restricted a bit, like stopping them from getting RPGs, Shotguns and Snipers, I don't think it should be taken away from them completely but rather just restricted. 

RRD main focus isnt being a medical or providing medical aid, rather it is to research which is in the name (didnt think I would ever have to explain that).

Good work with your screenshot you shown someone going 24-0 and then someone going 4-2, not really proving a good point when Rez is known to be good at combat - perhaps you should be looking over to RC when it comes to shitting on ECs and going on 100 killstreaks but clearly they are friends with spades so not against your agenda ;).

To be honest you could try have High Command sit down with RRD for weapons however with the spinelessness of all members involved you would have a situation where you will whisper into Spades' ear like usual and get your way.

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

I agree with left

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

The whole point of RRD hierarchy is to deal with both RRD and regimental medics. This means that people like the FMO and HMO will be dealing with upwards of 30 to 40 people by themselves. Seeing how this position is a very difficult position and very trusted it required a very trusted person to fill the role. Hence you must apply on the forums for these positions. This means for an incentive to attract "better" players it means that Medical Command are permitted to use extra weapons. The extent of the weapons used has not been looked into too much or revised. However I don't believe that its that big of a problem as of now.

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

Just now, Der Larp Goblin said:

RRD main focus isnt being a medical or providing medical aid, rather it is to research which is in the name (didnt think I would ever have to explain that).

Good work with your screenshot you shown someone going 24-0 and then someone going 4-2, not really proving a good point when Rez is known to be good at combat - perhaps you should be looking over to RC when it comes to shitting on ECs and going on 100 killstreaks but clearly they are friends with spades so not against your agenda ;).

To be honest you could try have High Command sit down with RRD for weapons however with the spinelessness of all members involved you would have a situation where you will whisper into Spades' ear like usual and get your way.

if i got my own way it wouldnt have happened in the first place, and the weapon loadout is what helped him, dont believe his aimbot was on today haha.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

Previous Ranks

Just now, Barry said:

if i got my own way it wouldnt have happened in the first place, and the weapon loadout is what helped him, dont believe his aimbot was on today haha.

You seem to get your own way most of the time with Spades so just keep sitting in a channel with him singing tiktoks and what not, im sure it will come eventually.

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.
3 minutes ago, Der Larp Goblin said:

You seem to get your own way most of the time with Spades so just keep sitting in a channel with him singing tiktoks and what not, im sure it will come eventually.

Im happy to be given examples, i got given DU hierarchy, which was offered and i didnt ask for, cant think of much else ive been "given" matey, but you know more than me ofc so let me know down below 😉

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

Previous Ranks

Permissions are fine. 

Most peoples problems are the fact that they hate certain members and expand it to RRD as a whole, however I do agree with you that people do not focus healing I myself tend to be the one prioritising healing the most.

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

5 minutes ago, Der Larp Goblin said:

a821f0fae173fcb893bbd9ce6a7d34e1.png

prime example

Im in a TS channel? this suggestion is my opinion, the concern anyone advocating RRD should have is if the majority agree with me, not sure what the issue is if im wrong?

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

Previous Ranks

+1 I love hot moms

Joke aside I don't blame them if I could get any EQ I would, IMO Could have just kept 74th and used RRD Command as a sub unit but what do I know I'm only a 2nd LT

Edited by Razor

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

23 minutes ago, Silent said:

The whole point of RRD hierarchy is to deal with both RRD and regimental medics. This means that people like the FMO and HMO will be dealing with upwards of 30 to 40 people by themselves. Seeing how this position is a very difficult position and very trusted it required a very trusted person to fill the role. Hence you must apply on the forums for these positions. This means for an incentive to attract "better" players it means that Medical Command are permitted to use extra weapons. The extent of the weapons used has not been looked into too much or revised. However I don't believe that its that big of a problem as of now.

But they dont deal with 30-40 people each, RRD has an average of 10-12 people, and reg medics has like 25, other hierarchy manage 30+ people fine without being given the "incentive" of extra shit. Being Hierarchy is the incentive.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

Previous Ranks

1 hour ago, Der Larp Goblin said:

and then someone going 4-2, not really proving a good point

The discussion literally has nothing to do with anything but the hierarchy of the regiment, the part you claim that disproved Barry's point was one NCO who only had 4 kills even though the discussion is about hierarchy not anyone else. Your other point was that Rez is good at combat, This may be true or not but being good at combat doesnt provide you with 24 kills, its quite clearly because of the equipment he has.

funny book healy men no need big boom, should be ctrl+z laser burns with left click box. why word men need firestick if meant to make up stories and fix all the ouchies?

Edited by Kenway

spacer.png
-=Current Ranks=-
N/A
-=Past Ranks=-
Jedi Knight |
CG Colonel | Medic

+1

If the prerequisite for having an extra piece of equipment of my choice was managing 30+ people then where do I sign up?

Just unneeded for the people focused on research and healing to be able to pick any weapon they like. Just give them a singular permanent weapon or something, not taken from an existing regiment mind you.

Also Talos was an NCO in the screenshot so he of course wouldn't be benefiting from the extra weapon.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel