Kargens Unban Request

My In-Game name:Kargen

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:1:527717217

Steam Name:austringerZ

What is the reason for your ban:minge

How long were you banned for: 60 years

Name of the staff member who banned you:Zori

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Well its been a while hasnt it? before i begin to state my reasoning on why i should be permitted to roleplay on werwolf gaming i would like to apologise to the roleplayers and staff members i hurt and mistreated. see i started off a simple man with the same desires as the expected werwolf gaming member. the desire to become a peak clone trooper/jedi and embark on a journey of greatness towards a higher rank on the server. see the people i met and the places i went in the star wars universe made great memories. then became of what i like to call my downfall. sparked a flame of anger and hatred caused by one individual Rob , bloody Rob. he got me in the position i am now. that man singlehandedly brought upon my failure as a soldier of the republic he peer pressured (
Teens and Peer Pressure - Children's Health (childrens.com)me into a so called "troll" and made me lose my prestigious rank as a lieutenant for the clone guards of the republic army. i was caught up in this shit show of minging and terrorist attacks being carried out by me and my so called crew(zeal,rob and kargen). now this is the part i start snitching on my talibans. rob was by far the worst of this crew and now lives among you guys as the fat little rat he is. he is leeching off you guys believing he is a reformed man but he is planning a terrorist attack in broad daylight. and you you will be sorry. he will commit mass rdm and it will be a tragic day. he also follows the female roleplayers around the map bugging them and does not leave them alone. i am no snitch to zeal tho. however i am writing this appeal to ask for a second chance and a new life on the server. it has been a few months and i feel i have matured from my former self and want to become a roleplayer once more. this is me also requesting a discord unban so i can communicate when i am roleplaying and work closely with my regiment. thank you for reading my unban appeal and i hope that you can rethink your decisions.

Evidence:none sadly

previous ranks: clone cadet

current rank: ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Ufc GIF

3 minutes ago, ct rob said:

+1 good man and as u can see from his pfp he is very sexy

what about the man in my banner

the man in my pfp isnt me sadly

previous ranks: clone cadet

current rank: ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Ufc GIF

+1
Everyone deserves a second chance, if you do get one don't just ruin it on the first day. 

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Denied
You were banned on the server immediately after coming back from a long ban. Even though I believe people can improve and mature, 2 months isn't enough. You may reapply in 2 months and it will be reconsidered. I also feel like no effort was put into the unban request.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager