Mr Toast

ARC Weapon

What your suggestion is:  Bring back the old A-280 or Remove the new one and buff the DC -17s Pistols 

Scriptfodder/workshop link: N/A

Any additional information:  Reason as too why I think this should be added is because asked the other ARC's about and they agree that the new A-280 is dog.

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1

If ARCs believe their weapon is underpowered then they should get an upgrade/buff. After all, they are elite units and have worked hard to get where they are.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

ARC weapons in general is very underpowered, the A-280 is supposted to be a long rage alternative, but it's an inaccurate low damage rifle. Including the fire rate.

Duel dc17 commando pistols needs a massive buff damage wise, you can even improve the accuracy overall. Most of the time i'm playing the server as an ARC i still feel like an SO with crap weapons and a grapple hook

+1

All of the ARCs' feedback on the A-280 is basically the same: unreliable, low damage, inaccurate and slow-firing. It makes sense for the weapon you get for being an ARC to be reliable in combat and a buff to its accuracy/damage would achieve that.

Edited by Jock

+1
All the ARC's agree it's a shit weapon 

Current Ranks:

[CWRP]
Yarael Poof
Security Staff

Previous Ranks: 

[CWRP]
RC Commander F71
CWRP Staff Manager 
CWRP Lead Mentor

OS Squad Leader F71
Jedi Overseer
Jedi Shadow
Jedi Blade Warrior

GM ARC Colonel | Temp VC
 501st ARC 2nd Lieutenant | Temp Major
CWRP Event Planner

[IRP]
Sith Knight
Scout Private First Class
Jump Trooper Executive Officer
Storm Trooper Drill Corporal

[IORP]
T-SEC Private
Fonollio

+1
From listening to a few ARC members and testing the gun myself in the EC room, it's very unreliable to use and is in need of a buff, or even swapping the gun out for DC-17M like they used to have and buffing this weapon instead (Accuracy + Damage). ARC's from when i remember when they had the DC-17M made them look very appealing for the weapon you get for obtaining ARC along with the Grapple hook + 1 Reg equipment. ARC's are for people who want to put in the hard work to obtain that equipment, and for people who want to join RC (or both).

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

Accepted

As with all Clone weapons, spread has been decreased. This should mean both your bolts hit so damage should feel better now.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve