kanye west

ur such a fricken hoe, i love it

My In-Game name: allah

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:158077421

Steam Name: allah

What is the reason for your ban: mrdm

How long were you banned for: 60 years

Name of the staff member who banned you: zab

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: i killed 2 people and it was classed as massrdm and not only is this a false claim but it is a clear case of staff bias 

Evidence: you have my honest word as a respected member of this community

+1 if auster can do it kanye west can do it

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

-1 / Neutral

I can't tell if this is a joke unban or what. I also believe you likely got extra time due to prevous warns / bans that you collected and that a SMT Member perma banned you since having 60 years is a long time.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Denied

You have been permanently banned for past actions and current. You stated that you have killed two people however the LAAT was filled with a lot more that two people, thus making the MRDM ban valid.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET