Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:105463905

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod):

Platinum VIP

Age (14 - Minimum):

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

1 month in total (my time got reset)

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes, I do have a good quality microphone. 

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Yes, I have read it.

Do you meet the requirements:

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link.

No kicks or bans whatsoever, was banned once 2 years ago.  And here are my warns  https://imgur.com/cBBPZIa

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

DU MAJOR Vlad

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

DU T EXO, 327TH LCPL

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I believe that I can be a good battalion member due to my dedication and my desire to always improve myself and also help others become better, I am good at leading and I have a pretty good understanding of what every regiment does, it would also be a pleasure to be leading the clones on base and hosting simulations and doing battalion duties as in my opinion they seem to be rather fun, though I also do understand that with battalion a lot of responsabilities come, and no more minging or similar things like that are allowed and I am completely ready to accept that and be sure that I won't mess up as a battalion member.  I am not afraid to admit any of my wrong doings and I apologize if I did indeed wrong people in the past, I try my best to never come across as rude or as disrespectful. I understand that my time on the server is not as long as others applicants but I believe that I can always learn and eventually do a good job as a battalion member and as a community member in general! I'd also like to add that I believe I am a good leader and I have some extremely good confidence while leading, which is useful.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

A battalion members first duty is to set an example for the other clones on base, to make sure that everyone will behave correctly and not troll or minge in any sort of way. They must have (during defcon 5 of course) full attention to the chat to make sure to grant/deny/question whatever permissions are asked in republic chat, they must keep regiments busy and they must also lead and supervise regiments ( As a regimental supervisor you must do certain trainings with your regiment. ) A battalion member is also expected to act professionally on their job. During battle they must also be clear and confident to make sure people will understand their orders and follow them accordingly. I also believe that one of the most important aspects of battalion is to know what each regiment does, so they can perform better during events.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

I have never been striked in a regiment, I have only been demoted twice, the first time being disrespect to hierarchy (Which I claim full responsability for) and the second one it was a golden rule (The golden rule demotion was kind of a misunderstanding, as the people who shot me were two minges whomst got banned for RDMing, I was tabbed out at the time and I when I tabbed back in I noticed I was getting shot and I assumed they were Cartel so I fired back). Both the demotions were a month + ago.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes I do, and if my application is accepted and I do become a member of battalion I will not taint the reputation of Battalion and I will not minge nor do anything stupid or disrespectful towards anyone.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

If a battalion is not leading during an event they must aid the regiment they are supervising with their arsenal and collaborate with them ( They must not whatsoever order the regiment though ), or they can be ordered by the leading battalion to assist a certain regiment that they are not supervising though you must also be smart and locate yourself on the battlefield based on your equipment. ( An example of this would be a 21st supervisor flanking alongside 21st behind the enemy lines ).

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

A battalion officer cadet has to complete a debrief correctly and at a good standard, they must also host an open sim and lead a planetary using voice amp, while doing these 3 tasks the mentor of the cadet will ensure that the cadet will do them.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

The Battalion Brigadier has permission to demote and promote up to the rank of Captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

From the rank of battalion colonel and above you are allowed to use two pieces of regimental equipment.

Anything else: I don't have anything to say in specific, posted this application to shoot my shot and if it works good, if not , well, there's always another time.

+1/neutral 

positives:

-good application 

-has good leading skills from what I've seen 

-very active

negatives:

-has been demoted twice

Current Ranks:

ST DCPL Henry

Past Ranks: 501st Commando Squad Leader - Battalion Captain - DU Lieutenant Colonel  -  Jedi Sentry - Jedi Scout - 104th Colonel 

+1 Is a good guy and is good at leading in DU

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

(Edited) To -1 seeing what victor said

Neutral

Not sure on the specifics, but you were arrested as Jedi and received a strike 4 days ago for Disobeying orders, resisting arrest and disrespect

Edited by Haze

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

Neutral
The disrespect strike and the arrest is a bit worring
Hope for the best in your application though

final_6113288e6179ee007108e194_430392.gif

Current Ranks
  Yoda - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Completely incapable of following orders, will put his own judgement over high ranking orders and completely disregard them, unfit for Battalion

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

11 hours ago, Mort said:

Completely incapable of following orders, will put his own judgement over high ranking orders and completely disregard them, unfit for Battalion

Me and you have never had interactions during clone RP, so I don't understand where my inability to follow orders came from, as we've never really talked to each other. Though, feel free to DM me, I respect every bit of  feedback I receive.

7 hours ago, Loaf of bread said:

-Had a toxic past, including being demoted and causing issues with staff etc.
-Recent stike in Jedi.
-Overall toxic attitude in what I have heard/seen.
I suggest you improve your image on the server then re-apply.

Thank you a lot Loaf, this is some constructive feedback I honestly enjoy reading and that can help me and give me some guidance regarding what I need to improve upon! All your points make sense probably aside from the last one (as there we haven't really interacted that much together either  (and that one time we did I was indeed toxic) but the "heard" part depends from person to person .)

Edited by vladetare
4 hours ago, vladetare said:

Me and you have never had interactions during clone RP, so I don't understand where my inability to follow orders came from, as we've never really talked to each other. Though, feel free to DM me, I respect every bit of  feedback I receive.

We have not interacted as clones, but as Jedi, im Mace Windu if you didn't know, talking about the whole civilian in front of MB situation

gsp-bows.gif

Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher